A Story for All Those Feeling The Same Way.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by play.radioplay, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I guess ill start by introducing myself.

My names Jesse XXXX, From Alberta, Canada.

I myself, have been in the same spot as many of you, and with saying that, i beg you, beg you from the core of my soul. Take the time to read this.

I know its hard, believe me, i know its hard, Ive posted on the crisis forums more then twice, i've contacted the suicide hotline many, many times. Ive been to the hospital over self harm, and attempts. I was in the exact same situation you are. Until i sat down, and i thought, and i mean actually thought, about life, who i am, who i have around me, what i want to become, what were my childhood dreams. And thats all i ask, from anyone wanting the same thing i used to want. Is sit down, and just really think, think about your friends who love you. When i went through my best friend had just moved to japan, and i thought about her, and called her, and just hearing her voice provided comfort. No matter how bad the situation is, there IS somebody that loves you, more then you can imagine, even if you dont know it, I mean, look at this forum, some of the most inspirational people i have ever talked to in my life, post on this forum. And we all love you, every single one of you, we know what your going through, and we are here for you, we want you to know there are things to live for.

I guess you might want to know why im making this post. Well, its because after much deliberation i decided to give it just one more shot. Give life one more shot. i wrote down all my childhood dreams, and the schools i could attend to get there, and then narrowed the list by what was most attainable, i then started applying to schools, and got a new job, and decided its time to meet new people. I started cutting all the people out of my life who were negative, who told me i couldn't, who told me i was fat, or stupid, or lazy, anything seriously negative, i took them out of my life. And i started acting positively, and i met positive people, i met people with goals, with ambitions, who knew what they wanted from life. And then i met the girl of my dreams, everything i could ever ask for. All because i sat down, and i thought seriously about life, and i gave it one more shot.

Thats all i ask, of everyone posting, that wants to attempt suicide. Is please, Just know we all love you, YOU ARE NOT ALONE in your pain, We have all been there, YOU CAN GET THROUGH IT, I promise you, you can do anything, you can do absoutly anything you ever wanted to, As a child, you wanted to become a fire fighter, that is 100% possible, all you need to do is give life one more shot, and shoot for the stars. Become everything you ever wanted too. Its all possible, just give life one more shot. talk to us here, let us know how your doing. How your dreams are commign along. That's all i ask.

I thank you so much for reading this, And remember, you are loved. No matter what you think, You. Are. Loved.

If you need to talk more, or would like to talk more, PLEASE PM Me!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

that was a very positive message..thanks for sharing ...
    I'm so glad your life is going well..take care

3. Keiran

Keiran Well-Known Member

I have no friends. I have no life. I got nothing. It's not worth it.

Every day I wake up, I think about what things I have going on that day that I don't wanna do. Whether it be a test that I don't know shit about that's gonna make me fail, and make me think about what the hell I'm gonna do with my life because with the way things are in this generation, you need to go to college, and with the way things are this generation, I don't have what it takes to get into college. Or maybe its to go to some stupid practice for some sport I don't even wanna do anymore but I'm forced into.

Oh, it's the weekend? That's cool. I don't have to go to school. I get to sit at home a do nothing cause I have no friends to hang out with.

4. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

I have no friends. CHECK

I have no life. CHECK

I got nothing. NO TRUE. I do have lots of physical things (like an iphone)

It's not worth it. MAYBE. I'm still alive.

Besides I need a hair cut today.

What you need is a hobby and money. You need a job. Money is like food. Without money, your options are very limited. That's why you need to get educated. That's why slaves (in the past) are denied education. If you cannot learn conventional education then you should look at say learning to be a chef. You need some skills in life to earn a living, that's is very important. With skills, you will find it easier to make new friends because you can be useful to them.

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Hey,

It sounds like you are in high school now? Things can change a lot after high school. It may be that you are just in a school where people aren't very nice.

The world is a big place, and you can find some positive community elsewhere.

There is community that you can find right here, or other places on the internet. With on-line dating sites and others, you can also sometimes turn on-line community into community with a physical presence.

A lot of people have been where you are now. If you look around this site, and elsewhere, you can find that lots of people have also gotten out of it.

If you are not getting treated for depression now, that might be a good idea.

I hope that things get better soon!

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

That was a very inspirational mesage play. It should be a Sticky. Thanks for posting it. :smile:

7. Thanks so much Dave, i hope it can be!

8. aftering seeing an increase in posts, im pushing this to the top so it can be read :)

9. added a few new notes :)

10. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Im glad things are going so well for you:smile:

11. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

Such a positive story, my friend has a similar outlook on life as you now have and she is thriving..Like you say sometimes just hearing her voice gets me through a crisis, thats why she is my best friend..I try to take on board what she says but its a struggle

12. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

thanks for the post.

13. Thank you sunny and dazzle.

And clouds, Life is a struggle, everyday is a struggle even for the happiest person on the world, It's what makes us human. Im glad you have her support!

14. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Good Luck, I hope you get all that you seek.

15. Thank you Doityourself!!

16. Alliance

Alliance Well-Known Member

There are some people in this world with no love.

And I lost the love of my life and we haven't spoke for 7 years. I can never again feel the same way about anyone ever again.

TC, the sad thing about life is when our happiest moments are taken away, they can become the saddest memories we have. I'm haunted in my dreams of my ex after 7 years and still occasionally cry over it. All the women since then haven't been her. I'd rather be dead then not have her in my life, and these past 7 years I've desperately wanted to die (15 years suicidal now (before I met her)). No chance at love again, what is the use.

What makes one happy? Should video games make me happy? Movies? Talking to people at the Coffee House? What should make me happy in this *****y world?

17. I am so sorry to here that Alliance, I was that way for awhile, not as long as you, but i was there, you need to keep that chin up Soldier! Life is a battle field, and you WONT be a casualty.

I am here for you, WE are here for you. It will get better! Use us as a branch. And i promise you i will do everything in my power, to make sure it gets better.

What makes one happy, is a different question for everyone, As i said in my post, Traveling and meeting new people makes me happy, as do animals. What makes you happy? Do Animals? Do you travel lots? Have you tried traveling?

18. bumping for more to read

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.