A strange new feeling

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by manicmuse12, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manicmuse12

manicmuse12 Active Member

I woke up for the first time in ages today with a semi smile on my face, the mood in my house was good and the sun was shining. Suicidal thought's never entered my mind! untill i saw my ex girlfriend waiting at the bus, she looked at me and i looked at her but alas neither of us walked over to say hello. Im now back at my lowest and gathering pills :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You felt happy for awhile it can and will happen again okay Don't let that one person have that kind of power over you You hold on okay things will get better hugs

3. manicmuse12

thanks for the hug :) i've been trying to fake happiness for a long time now but for that short moment i was actualy happy! but it was my girlfriend who made me whole and complete. but now she's gone, im finding it so hard to move on :(

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know you feel sad and abandoned perhaps but you can find another gf one that will love you okay and stay with you You need and deserve that hugs to you

5. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Ah well, at least you know happiness is in you somewhere. Shame that it was short-lived due to this ex.

I hear you over feeling 'whole' with someone - but sometimes you can feel that way just about yourself. You felt it for a few fleeting moments. something put the wind in your wings and it was not a women, and you never mentioned taking meth amphetamine also which means you felt some genuine happiness.

Losing someone can be like losing a limb. I know people who lost their loved ones after 40 years or more of being together. In fact, you'd happily have all your limbs taken off just to keep your soul mate.

What you feel is love - but I doubt she is the one. If she was, you'd have likely been reciting poetry to her or sending flowers around (or borrowing some from a park)

IF there is any doubt in your mind and you've not communicated with her - just make sure its over. If you've already exhausted yourself trying to win her back then forget it.

After all, if a women ignores you at a bus stop or anywhere - that could mean anything. Given your the man - in my book I'd expect you to have said something, even if it was just a pleasant, hello how its going. You could always apologise for not acknowledging her - that would do no harm. Maybe you feel a bit guilty about not doing so. It's bad manners unless she is some kind of evil hearted women who would maybe claw your eyes out for doing so.

Good luck - congratulations on feeling OK in yourself and at ease with the world. Capitalise on that - bear in mind you'll feel it again.

6. manicmuse12

Thanks people :) it's nice to know your all trying to help me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.