A Suicide Mission

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MMC_March11_CISTower, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am not interested what anyone will tell me, I am going to commit suicide by the end of the year.

It could be before the end of January, which I hope it is, but it could be in the next few months. I am sick to death of people telling me that everything will get better. If I have learned anything during my life so far, it's that nothing is forever, except depression. Depression is just something people are forced to deal will.

Well, not me...I am out of here. I can not deal with this crap pain anymore and now I am counting down to the Zero Hour.

However, I am not always on this site and I would like people to talk to me regardless. My MSN addy is worldtradecenter_manchester@hotmail.co.uk and ANYONE is welcome to add it.

2. kitai16

kitai16 Well-Known Member

If you don't mind me asking: why do you feel this way and how long have you thought about suicide?

3. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

This, truely is sickening.
    But you must understand, this is a cruel and most unusual world.

You must be wise and learn from your mistakes/past/situations/others/etc...
    By This, you can progress and aid others in the journey of life.

Heres where I contradict myself, for the purpose of a question you might
    have:
    Why be better/good/progressive/helpful if were all going to die anyway?

Well. That's easy.
    Weather it's heaven or hell...scientology...w/e the fuck you believe in...
    You have a soul in some variation, and that soul remembers...and that of others.

4. Why is what I have said "sickening"?

Who the hell are you to judge me? I make my own choice, not you.

5. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

She may be agreeing with you that it is sickening when others say "things will get better."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.