a terrible feeling

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by fallingangie, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

I feel so terrible right now. One day I just might end up taking too many of them and kill myself. I cant take this shit nomore... y are people so mean? and selfish? backstabbers r everywhere... y is it so easy to victimise people when they are just trying to be good people? ppl r so cruel... so bad..... I have been there for my friend at all times and it was that easy for her to turn her back on me and take sides with some other chick who hates me too. It was that easy for her to get brainwashed... that easy for her to make plans in ruining me n my image.... how could she ever want me to be this unhappy? How could she want b to be all alone... how could she forget all the good times...... i really cant take this shit nomore.. specially after the years of social issues that i had to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2012
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Obviously, that person is not your friend, and that is so painful...sounds like she is no one you want to be with...people are mean because they feel inferior (or are quite pathological depending upon the person)...and anyone who believes her is also so very flawed...I know how awful this feels as years ago someone got me kicked out of a group because I was getting more attention than she was getting...but I am strong today...and have forgiven her...hopefully as an adult she is not as damaged...I am sure you will find someone who is truly worth being your friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.