A "thank you" for several members here.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Jehuty, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

A "thank you" to several members here.
    I told some people here things in trust and they told those things to others.

So yeah, thanks alot.
    Thought you could trust people here but no, they only ruin it more.

Im not angry at them though, only at myself.
    Shouldnt have told things in trust.

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Can't trust anybody.

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Jehuty I am so sorry that happened to you that is so fucked up. I hate that crap because then people like me who do hold confidence and trust dear have to break down barriers and walls to make a friend. Are you sure maybe they were not trying to help in some way? Just a thought but if you say it I believe you and am sorry your heart was hurt like that. I you need to vent and want to do so in private you may PM but I figure you probably don't trust me,

4. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

ray sorry that happend dear but :poo: i'm here if you need to talk, and i wont spill, promise

tc

Rose

5. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Thanks for the kind replies but I just cant trust, Im sorry. :blub:

6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you've been hurt & let down Jehuty. I understand how hard it must have been for you to trust & open up in the first place.

Big hugs :arms: xx

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Rae :hug:

You've told me things and I have never repeated any of it and never will. I'm always here if you need to talk and I'm sorry you've been hurt.

8. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:heart:

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear your trust was breeched Jehuty. It is always a chance we take but you can't give up on everyone. Take some time and think of those you have turned to that have shown they can be trusted. I am unsure of the situation you are referring to, but perhaps no harm was meant in what happened. Is it possible they were afraid for safety? Did you ask them why? I hope you get things settled quickly. :hug:

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

11. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

12. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Damn, sorry to hear that. Hurts when someone breaks your trust.

13. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Thanks for your replies all, it really means alot. :grouphug: