A thought..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Freya, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

That has been spinning in my head for the last 24 hours or so. Maybe it isn't suicide if you are already dead. Maybe it isn't killing myself at all. It is just... disposing of the carcass.

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Freya, despite your thoughts otherwise you are still very much alive ATM.. Please do not do anything to change that fact!!!!

Take care, Jim

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There will be NO NO disposing of carcasses hun ok you hun stay safe i mean that ok you reach out and you get support around you here and in rl you are to special ok hugs

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

You are very much alive. Your lovely personality says so. Please get some help for these thoughts sweetie. You mean far too much to me :hug:

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Sweetie, I do understand what you are saying. But that human form of yours is alive. And your heart is a very good one. Loving, caring and wise. Many people know that. I understand about living a painful shell of an existence. But you are a lovely soul. And you are in a very alive body.

Perhaps we cannot always know why we are here. But perhaps if we knew, it would make a heck of a lot more sense. I do not know. But I do know that i want you to do nothing to harm that body of yours. Okay? :hug: :hug1:

6. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I thank you for your replies - you are kind people - but you do not know me. Not really. And I do not believe there is any 'life' left to have. I feel dead inside. And I am trying. Have tried. For a long, long time. And there have been times I have believed that at some point in the future I might 'live' - but it turns out resurrection is a fairytale.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No no fairy tales endings but you can have a life one that is not so dark and we may not know your Freya but we hear you and understand that deadness you talk about. It is depression
    You have shown who you are to us through your words your replies we see that caring soul even when you do not

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.