A Thought

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Aquariamethystea, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is interesting to know about how much I am hated. Perhaps many of you would like to tell me more about it here, if this even gets posted.

2. mp

mp Well-Known Member

I don't hate you :hug:

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

You aren't hated by anyone I know of. I wish nothing bad to happen to you. I'm sure others don't either. Take care.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2007
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Kurt, I will not say any negative words about you. This is a forum for supporting people in a postive way when they are hurting. I would prefer to offer you words of support and compassion should you choose to accept them. We have spoken about many things in the 16 months i have known you. I wish you no ill will. I hope the many issues that face you get sorted out so you can lead a much happier existence. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

5. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

Kurt,

As Gentlelady pointed out, we are here to support you....please let us know what we can do to help you feel better...is something on your mind you would like to vent about?....people here care about eachother, and I know you have made many friends here, and they care about you.....please dont allow yourself to seek for the negative..I think personally, we are our own worse enimies for that....take care my friend....BIG HUGS.....stay safe Kurt :hug:

6. Kurt

I don't hate you. This isn't a place for hating. Please look after yourself :hug:

GE

7. Kurt, Sweetheart, I love you very much. :cheekkiss
    There's not one cell in my body that even dislikes you. You are amazing, love. :hug:

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Kurt there's nothing to hate about you and I'm being dead serious here excuse the phrase,people like cold blooded murderer's,child molester's,serial rapist's deserve to be hated not someone like you.

9. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Why do you feel hated? Who makes you feel hated?

I don't hate you... :arms:

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Kurt, no one here hates you so please stop telling yourself that because its not true. If you think we hate you then your seriously mistaken as to what this site is all about. We want you to be safe and happy.

Please take care. :hug:

11. Blackness

Blackness Guest

no one could hate you hun

12. imheretohelp

imheretohelp Member

i dont meen this in a bad way but you could just be paranoid, i used to think i had no friends even though i was regulalry hanging out with the 'cool' kids in my school. i thought no one liked me and constantly worried about looking cool, i realise how much of a shallow prick i am, but this is who i am, i just like to counteract it by doing volunteer work

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.