A thread for Kitai16

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ToHelp, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Hi all fellow SFers,

It was mentioned that this person is missing. A little digging reveals she is likely female--I never knew her but I wanted her to know her presence here mattered, very much so. Last siting is here. .... sighting, rather. :eek:h:

Kitai16, pls check in with us.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2008
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Yes... she is a girl. She's not been online on SF or MSN for a long time. I think she did it. She had plans. She was convienced it was right for her. I'm sure she at least attempted. I hope she wasn't successful, though...

Kitai, if you're still alive... please let someone know. I've missed talking with you. I know Angel has as well. I hope to hear from you soon.

You matter to me. Even if you think you don't matter to anyone... you do.

Love Always,
  3. Run Silent

Run Silent Member

i thought you may all like to know that your "sam clover", kitai16, has yet again changed her name and is now under the name of "nicola carter" under the "brighton and hove" network

here is the link to compose a message to her. once you've sent a message you should be able to access her profile.

it looks like shes done this once again to avoid the lies shes been telling everyone
  4. nagisa

Thanks I guess for letting us know.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thanks for the info. Good to know she is okay.
  6. Run Silent

Run Silent Member

you'll find she's always been okay. for many many years she has threatened suicide and done so purely as a method for manipulating people into doing what they want. she would use suicide as a threat to make people guilty, and in this way would end up really hurting people. in recent times she may genuinly have tried, but in my experience, over the years i've known her, she's threatened it and never done it, just used it as a bargaining chip.

it hurts me, because i feel strongly about suicide myself. everyone has free will to do what they want, but knowing someone feels that badly that they wish to take their own life... i have read some of your stories on here and they are quite upsetting. i only wish i could do something to help you all... i have been through a share of bad things in my life, and considered suicide myself quite a many times in my younger years...

i'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news about sam, but she'll only continue to go on and on and hurt more and more people if she carries on the way she does...
  7. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I know this person but from a different site for people who have been abused, she was proven to be lying..she first told she was 18 and aneroxic who was satantically abused, and her mother died when she was 4/5..her mother is very much alive, if she was abused or not, don't know, but she's not 18 and she's not aneroix..which was a proven lie...

she then came back as someone else and was a pregnant blonde women in her 30's, she gave birth and the baby died..another proven lie...she has since been banned from a few sites....she is a very very very dangrous person...the police have been involved and she was warned but I don't know anymore then that. I must admit I was a bit shocked to see she had done it here also....she goes by so many names...Kelly, Lois, Cleo, Natalie...she's a damn right liar and has hurt so many people.....she's one sick person!
  8. Run Silent

Run Silent Member

is this definately the same person, kitai16, sam "clover"?
  9. lost_child

Yes, had someone who was extremely close to her check this out for me as I wasn't 100% sure....that's why I didn't reply yesterday!
  10. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Fair enough she may be lying but there is obviously some underlying psychological reason why she may be doing yet, well although it can be very annoying and frustrating maybe just ignore it rather than going on about it as is feeding the attention seeking behaviour...

There may be a psychologist in me yet - lol.
  11. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Some one should call the police on her. :mad: I don't like people that do that.
  12. Run Silent

Run Silent Member

believe me, she's been given far more chances than she deserves, and has been offered help on all kinds of level. i am one of the most forgiving and caring people you'd ever meet, i make time for even the most hardy or troubled of people, yet i still despise her. only those who have been hurt by her could truly know how evil this girl is. and thanks lost_child... could you PM me with who, if you don't mind? i may well know them myself.
  13. lost_child

I can't seem to send a PM to you, sorry ~ and I thought I'd managed to figure it out...seems i've not!. Also, I don't know you...and if you know her, there's a chance you could no me.....but if you want to send me a pm, I will respond.
  14. Run Silent

Run Silent Member

it's okay, i understand if you don't want to reveal anything. its just more evidence to how evil she is and that she doesn't care who she hurts in her wake.
  15. nagisa

I knew her. :unsure: I'm pretty upset by this. I thought she had really killed herself. I was so fucking hurt by it too. I guess I'm glad she isn't dead but shit, someone needs to call the police on her or something. People like that disgust me. :mad:
  16. Run Silent

Run Silent Member

it's sad, but she doesn't care who she hurts as long as she gets her way. she is horribly cruel. most people don't know what she's like until it's too late, she covers her tracks well (but not well enough, thankfully)
  17. lost_child

Oh she doesn't care.....she is very very manpuilative..I meet her once, and if I saw her again she would wish she was dead. (sorry).

Run Silent, I can give you the name of the sites she used but I won't post them on here....if you can pm me, I can respond but I can't seem to send one to you.
  18. Run Silent

Run Silent Member

it won't let me send one to you either... send me an email at siobhanfahey16th@googlemail.com with the details, if you don't mind doing that. i really don't know why it won't let me send you a pm or you send me one...
  19. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

This thread has served it's purpose, and as a result is now closed.

Any queries / questions, please post in LtM at the top of the forum, or PM me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.