A time bomb

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shannøn444, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Shannøn444

Shannøn444 Active Member

I wonder if anyone would notice if I was gone. Maybe not, just another statistic, another tragic loss. No one seems to care until it's too late. I'm constantly thinking about how I would end it, if I should. Although I'm always told how I should wait because it gets better, when ?how?
    when all you see is darkness and despair how can anything change ?
    Sometimes it's like I'm trapped in my own mind, drowning in my own thoughts.
    I feel like I can only take so much and its only a matter of time before I explode
  2. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

I woke from a 7 day coma and apart from my partner, no one else gave a damn. Life went on as normal for everyone else. So yes, I would have just been another male who committed suicide, add me to the list.

It will improve, but its slow and takes time and effort. I am only just starting on my road to recovery and have had to try and learn a lot in a short space of time to try and keep myself safe. But I am getting help and although its not perfect by any means, its a start. Staying safe is the most important thing right now, so do whatever it takes to make that happen and keep using this place as there are genuine people here who really care and want to help.