a time of transition

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by oval, May 3, 2015.

1. oval

oval Well-Known Member

I could use some help getting through the next couple of weeks. im going through a huge transition and any positive, empowering, and motivational little message, cute kitten youtube videos, jokes, anything at all would really help!! i try very hard to keep up the positivity but sometimes it does crumble, in the face of the circumstances. anything is appreciated! anybody got some empathetic, motivational change?
    :lonely:

2. SDG

SDG Member

Hi,

Transitions are tough. I have always had trouble with change. It's a part of life, but it can be so very hard. Nostalgia is an underestimated emotion, especially if you are leaving friends behind. Just remember that where you are is the best place for you, and you will eventually adapt. I know how hard it can be to adapt, and how long it can take. Huge chapters of your life are just torture to leave behind just like that.

I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to. I know the feeling of being alone as a result of change happening in your life. It can be crippling.

Found this the other day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QslV86odco&list=WL&index=62

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Transitions are tough but change can be very good and it means you are moving forward instead of being stagnant - good for you and I am glad you have the courage to look at it in a positive way. Keep a positive mental attitude and the fight is better than half won already. Have faith and know that times of change means you are getting the opportunity to make things better and that is not an opportunity to miss - really happy for you and your willingness to to try and take in in a positive way :hug: You will have the strength, remember even the hard days just mean one day closer to better.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi oval, i'm always available to talk to if you need someone, change isn't easy abd comes at a price (our mental state) but try and remain calm you can do this. Best of luck :hugs: :hugs:

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, please stay strong and I am also available to talk to any time via PM. All of us can help you. Be strong and safe.