A total nightmare !

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Tutsy13, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tutsy13

Tutsy13 Active Member

Ugh. This is basically a follow up on my other thread, but basically, my husband is screwing me over on meds, my social security money, and the bills. I only get $710 a month and I told him in my final e-mail to pick up the bills from my apartment office EVERY Saturday so he can pay them since he's the payee on my account (oh yeah both of my drs. wouldn't write a letter to social security so that I can take care of my own damn money - which really pisses me off ).

Then, he sends my meds to two different places. One to my mental health clinic and the other to my mom ? Hello ? They are on opposite sides of town and I don't have the friggin money to get friggin gas to drive everywhere.

To top it all off, I haven't even friggin EATEN for days and dropped 13 pounds in weeks. Then I gotta get my new kitty a shot on Saturday (that's $20) and I'm gonna have to have them bill me. And then my husband wants to court petition someone over the bills and get me a new payee for my money. Dammit I can handle my bills and money better than he can. All because of him, we had to file bankruptcy 3 years ago and since we were married, he took my emergency money of $18,000 to pay off mainly HIS student loans. Ugh ! I don't think I can take this much longer. I am hoping God just takes me in my sleep. It's still just 1:42 in the morning here.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you are seperated from husband can you not get someone else assigned to be your trustee like the mental health worker someone that you can trust
  3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Lorenna, I do not know all your details, I would advise you to start writing all the information down and send it to someone as a back up for you, if in the future you want to apply for taking care of your own affairs, when my brothers started treating my mother as incompetent, we finally had to take them to court and won in part because I had documented everything for my mom, they tried to have her committed to take her house to live there! any interaction that you are having issues with should be documented,
    I am sorry for the problems that you are currently having, it is hard when you are cut off from everyone and everything! I do understand how hard it is, the Vets office some times will extend an possibly reduce your payment if you go to them and tell them you have a difficult time right now, they do not have to know everything but just tell them it is temporary, they are often times willing to work with you! Keep writing in here please, sometimes you will feel down and this place is certainly a safe refuge for you! Please do not hurt yourself, you never know when someone or something happen and help you to turn your life around, and who is going to take care of your new Kitty, that kitty is depending on you for everything! I do have some as well they are my companions and my responsibility as well. please take care of your self be gentle and patient, we will be here for you, do not be afraid to ask if you want to talk or just vent! We do Care!
  4. Tutsy13

Tutsy13 Active Member

I'm NOT separated from my husband. We are still legally married and will stay that way until I die.

And I don't trust ANYBODY with my money. I want to take care of it myself, but I guess everyone thinks I'm incompetent or a total retard.

I'm just out of hope, faith, trust, love, patience and everything else. I REALLY want out of this world!
  5. Tutsy13

Tutsy13 Active Member

My life is getting worse and worse by the hour. So supposedly, I was to get a week of pills today from my mental health clinic.

Shit ! some guy just shows up with "3" days worth and there's no Prozac, Minocycline, Lithium, Labatelol, Ambien, Klonopin, and probably more I can't think of.

Since I don't care about this world anymore, I'm thinking of just going off of everything! !!
  6. MyCatWillMissMe

MyCatWillMissMe Well-Known Member

Hi Lorenna, believe me when I say I understand how you feel exactly. If you want someone to talk to I'm probably the best for it. I can also give you some pretty good advice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.