a tower like building filled with LSD ... wow

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by corang, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Last night i had a dream thats crazier than most of mine. A lot of the way through it i was at a place in my town thats a liquor store but in my dream it was just a tall building not very big just tall so i was really confused and wanted to see what was inside. I walked in and it was stairs going up and every few flights of stairs was a room. I went up like 3 floors then realized theres pills on the ground and someone with me said those are LSD so me being me went SWEET and took one. It didnt do anything so i started taking more and started going down floors and when i went down they were there too.

After taking probably 10 and collecting 20 more and was about to take more and he said dont take a bunch of those with the suns on them so i only took a few. Then we left and when we opened the door to leave we were in the next town over where my cousin used to live but in my dream they still lived there. (not sure if it matters but they just recently moved might be relevant if anyone knows about dreams) When we got there someone said ok take this person home and i was starting to feel weird because of the drugs.

So we got in the car i wasnt hallucinating yet but i felt high and drove like it. No one seemed to care that i couldnt drive at all. Roads started appearing randomly while i was driving and id just go down them. I started to wake up and go back to sleep at that point so i dont really know what happened after that besides i think i was still driving down roads appearing out of no where. After i woke up i still felt weird like i was high not like anything ive ever done before but i havent done much. (never did acid so my mind came up with how it felt) I cant think of a good way to describe it either.

I cant remember ever doing drugs in my dreams then waking up feeling high. Ive been sober for a month and a halfish. Medications have been the same for a week and a half and were barely changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.