a very dark world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by downandoutinCali, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downandoutinCali

downandoutinCali New Member

I am an extremely depressed person and feel like suicide would be the best thing for me. I hate my existence and everything in my life is going wrong. I pray to god and jesus and to relatives who have passed every day to help me but thing just dont get better. I am suffering so bad everyday it is hard for me to do anything and I feel like dieing would be a good way out instead of suffering horribly everyday. I live in hell on earth and for any others out there that are suffering and know where I am coming from I hope things get better for you. Having thoughts about committing suicide constantly is extremely depressing.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you talked hun to your doctor to get you some help to stop these thoughts. It is hard you are right to fight the thoughts everyday Hun just see them as they are just thought though ok they can't harm us the thoughts If you reach out to your doctor or therapist hun it helps because then you can have someone to talk to . Here itis good to you can write out how you are feeling and not act on them it helps to release the sadness here hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.