A Very Powerful Qi Gong Practice That Cured My Depression

Hi all,

New member here.

I have been practicing a very powerful Qi Gong practice that has healed me from various ailments I once had including depression, social anxiety and low energy levels.

It has also healed people from all sorts of other ailments that were life threatening and terminal.

It's free to download (books and videos). If anyone would like to try it for themselves you can find it here:

1.) A book on first hand accounts of dramatic health improvements from practicing Falun Dafa. These health improvements are both mental and physical with many people having being cured from a variety of serious conditions and diseases:

(it seems I can't post links yet? well if anyone wants the book you can google: 'life and hope renewed, the healing power of falun dafa pdf'

2.) Actual practice:

google: falun dafa

I hope this can help and heal others as much as it has healed me.

Brian777

Safety and Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
@EnergyGem i was reading that book last night and I'm really impressed with the claims. I think I'm going to give it a try, I noticed on the site that there's instructions for the exercises, reminds me of Tai Chi. I d be interested to hear more of how it helped you.
Brian

Hi Brian,

Yes it's similar to Tai Chi but far more powerful in my opinion. After learning the exercises I began to practice and often would cry for some reason when doing the exercises but they were not tears of sadness but the only way I can describe it is tears of gratitude, it was very strange. Another thing I noticed when doing the exercises is that my body often becomes very warm with an electric/magnetic feeling in my hands and sometimes my feet.

In terms of the benefits is has totally vanquished my social anxiety and depression that I have been battling with for years, made me far more confident and made me feel light hearted and happy again which I haven't felt since childhood.

I hope you stick with is Brian, it is truly something special.

The practice can be either learnt by oneself with the videos or you can find a practice centre near you where they teach the exercises for free:

(I can't post links so google: falun dafa local contacts)

If you have any other question feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,

EnergyGem

Brian777

Safety and Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
@EnergyGem that sounds great and gives me hope, I've been suffering depression and anxiety most of my life. The exercises look simple but I forget the moves very quickly, so far I've just watched the video of exercise #1 so it may take me some time unless I can find a teacher locally. I did some research on YouTube and the web and I can't believe how these people were treated in their homeland, just for practicing this gentle art. Again thank you so much for posting this and giving me some hope.
Brian

There are a bunch of different "energy work" practices out there, qi gong, yoga, and some meditation practices.

Rather than endorsing any one practice, I would say that some kind of practice like this could be beneficial to a lot of people. It usually takes regular practice to get good results.

Brian777

Safety and Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
I did some yoga and aikido many years ago and you do feel a big difference, probably more grounded would be the best way to describe it. I'd thought about tai chi as it's not as physically demanding, I like this Falun Dafa for the same reason, the exercises look physically easier for me at this time. Need to stay motivated to do it when I learn how.

@EnergyGem that sounds great and gives me hope, I've been suffering depression and anxiety most of my life. The exercises look simple but I forget the moves very quickly, so far I've just watched the video of exercise #1 so it may take me some time unless I can find a teacher locally. I did some research on YouTube and the web and I can't believe how these people were treated in their homeland, just for practicing this gentle art. Again thank you so much for posting this and giving me some hope.
Brian
You're most welcome Brian.

Yes it took me a little while to master the exercises but what I did was just watch them on my pc and keeping my eyes open and practicing each exercise till I got the hang of them, it does take a little while but much faster then learning to ride a bike imho.

: )

May, I agree with you that there are many practices that can have positive healing effects including the one's you mentioned. I just found Falun Dafa to have really worked wonders for me, that's why I shared it. : )

May after about a week I already felt 'different' in a good way. It took about a month or so for my anxiety to melt away completely and for my depression to disappear. I was strict with myself the moment I saw an inkling of results and decided I would do the exercises every day or every 2nd day when I was very busy and haven't stopped doing them since then.

JCC988

Interesting. I had heard about Falun Gong but only through the official Chinese propaganda. They call it a cult and a heretical practice but most governments are dumb and stupid. I've not heard about the benefits. I'm pretty curious now so I'll give it a look.

Interesting. I had heard about Falun Gong but only through the official Chinese propaganda. They call it a cult and a heretical practice but most governments are dumb and stupid. I've not heard about the benefits. I'm pretty curious now so I'll give it a look.
Yes the Chinese Communist Party is still persecuting Falun Dafa and spreading propaganda about them. Most countries of the world actually embrace Dafa and know it is something truly good:

"By April 2001, Mr. Li Hongzhi had received over 340 awards and proclamations from Australia, Canada, China (before crackdown), Japan, Russia, and the U.S. in recognition of the extraordinary contributions to people's spiritual and physical health, and to freedom of belief in the world.

These include certificates of recognition from several governmental bodies in the United States – including Honorary Citizenship awarded by The State of Georgia and city of Atlanta.On 14 March 2001, The Freedom House bestowed Li Hongzhi and Falun Gong with an International Religious Freedom Award for the advancement of religious and spiritual freedom at a ceremony in the United States Senate.

In the same year, Li was ranked the most powerful communicator in Asia by Asiaweek magazine "for his power to inspire, to mobilize people and to spook Beijing". He was nominated for the 2001 Sakharov Prize by over 25 members of European Parliament,[26] was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2000 and 2001, and in 2013 was ranked by Foreign Policy Magazine as one of the 500 most powerful people in the world."

Source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Hongzhi#Life_abroad

The only ones who are still against Falun Dafa are the evil Chinese Communist Party. They are still torturing and killing Dafa disciples in mainland China by the thousands, it is truly shocking and evil:

http://en.minghui.org/cc/1/

http://en.minghui.org/cc/9/

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00