A Very Specific Lethal Plan

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by darklogic, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

I have exactly everything I need to kill myself right now. The only part I haven't figured out is where I would go to die. I can't do it here.

This plan is flawless. Even in the event of being found the damage will have already been done and it will be irreversible. The drugs won't be in my stomach so they can't be pumped out. They will be in my blood and in my cells in too great a dosage to be compensated for. The failure of multiple organ systems will be too much, even for the most skilled physicians, to fix.

And in all likelyhood it shouldn't take more than half an hour to die so the odds that I'll even make it to a hospital alive are going to be slim to begin with, provided I choose a secluded enough location.

I'm not sure if or when I will actually go through with it. It's already starting to seem like a bad idea now that I'm waking up but I don't know how I'll feel by the time the sun goes down.

I see it as only a matter of time.
  2. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

Please see your doctor!! you aren't thinking very clear!!! Please be safe and dont go through with it!! im here if you ever wanna chat!!!

3. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

darklogic, victoria is right. you aren't thiking clearly something is overpowering you at the moment. call your doctor or call someone but do not stay alone. if you have'nt got anyone contact someone of the forum and lets talk it over. i'm free if you wish to alk, contact me anytime.

love, granny xx
  4. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

I've decided that If I still feel like doing this by tomorrow night then I'm going to do it.
  5. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

Dont do it dude. Get help. Life is not all bad. You just have to hang on. No matter how long it takes. Stay safe.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do it darklogic. Please don't kill yourself. :sad:
  7. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

I think I'm over wanting to kill myself for a while. I'd like to at least take out a few child predators, human traffickers, or generally shitty people out before I go. I'm turning my rage outwards again.

Maybe not the best thing to do but it will keep me alive and hopefully I can help someone who actually deserves it.

Peace out ya'll
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Glad to hear that you're going to give life another chance. Maybe you could join 'Perverted Justice' and help get rid of internet predators. I love watching 'To Catch a Predator.'
  9. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

We all generally have an idea of who is human scum but we can't become a banana republic assassinating politicians we have problems with and murdering some marijuana dealing neighbor. Those aren't the people you specified but those and other lesser degrees of undesirable humanity will go with less constraints on vigilantism.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.