a way from the sun

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by crimson, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crimson

crimson New Member

hi i'm new i had my 5th suicide attempt yesterday and i pretty much want to die my girlfriend treats me like shit i right her a love letter she says thats nice, i just spent a hour for that is nice she never talks to me at all, my laqts attempt i slept for days that's all wtf 5 times why can't i die

2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Maybe thats because you aren't meant to die yet.
    Do you love you Girlfriend? If you don't, i think you should consider breaking up with her.. she shouldn't treat you like this.
    Sorry.

Take care and welcome to the forum,
    Ally _%

3. BeenThere

BeenThere Guest

It may be time to end the relationship i think...it doesnt sound like it is sort of one sided to me :( I am sorry that this is your Fifth suicide attempt.....i hope you can find the help and support SF has to offer.

4. CM 1000

CM 1000 Guest

Because you do not have the unconscious belief to commit suicide. Also it is better for you more not to do of suicide attempt because all that you will collect will be pain. And you will not succeed in committing suicide

5. TG123

TG123 Well-Known Member

I don't think she is treating you the way you deserve to be treated. You love her and are trying to be good to her, she does not see that and I don't think she deserves you. I think there are women out there who would treat you better.
    I'd suggest ending the relationship with her, as hard as it may seem. Had a very similar situation with a close friend as well, I also wrote her encouraging letters and wanted to spend time with her and let her know how much I cared about her and poured my heart into her. And she didn't even care. I also thought of suicide b/c of that (and some other things but mostly that) and tried once a few weeks ago.
    I eventually decided it's not worth it- if she doesn't care about me or want to be good friends it's not my issue anymore. I let go of her. I still see her in class and we make small-talk but I don't feel the same way I did about her anymore and would never be that close to her even as a friend ever again.

It's not your fault things are this way, sometimes as cliche as it may sound some relationships aren't meant to work out. Don't blame yourself or hate yourself, I know what it's like too. You tried your best to be a good friend to her and your love for her is admirable. I respect you for that, and I am sure that others do as well.

Many people care for you and respect you. God loves you as well, and you are so special to Him that He sent His Son to die on the cross for you. You are worth it.

I'll keep you in my prayers and if you ever want to talk, I'm there. You can email me at holyspiritrocks@hotmail.com .

Cristo Vive!
    - Tomasz

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I agree that the time may have come to say goodbye to your current girlfriend. If she felt the same way for you as you feel for her she would treat you with a great deal more respect. I am glad the attempt to end your life was not a successful one, or the others either. I know you may not feel the same way about that. I am sure there is someone out there waiting for someone that would spend an hour and a half writing a love letter. Keep searching, she wll trun up sooner or later. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.