A way to let out the pain

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by darkplace, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkplace

darkplace Well-Known Member

Ive been having thoughts about cutting, just a little. It hurts that i dont share my life with someone. But it also hurts because i know that one day if someone let me, i would ruin it in some way. I believe that i am doomed no matter what happens.

i cant stop thinking about how ultimatly lonley i am, how frustrated i am with life at the moment. I am impatient by nature. I want things to happen right away sometimes. But most of the time i think, things will be the same. everything i have tried to do, or gained ive lost due to my own stupidity. i guess im just waiting for the next blow to hit.

At the moment crying is not enough of an outlet. Niether is exercise. But if i cut myself i would be crossing a line that i never thought was possible for me. Perhaps it is the only way to gain some relief from the pain right now.

2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

don't fall to cutting..
    some people feel, once they start, they can't stop.

you can get passed this rough patch:hug:

PM me if you need.

3. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Claire, hun, I'm here for you. PM me on SF, MSN me, text me, whatever, just know that I'm here, and I'll always help. You know that!

Please TC!

:hug:

4. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

i could of written your post.

my only thought is if you start, it is going to be difficult to stop

take care

5. Silvi

Silvi Member

I can feel your pain. I never thought i'd ever ever cut myself, it had always been in the very back of my mind but it still seemed unimaginable that i'd actually do it. About a year ago i just couldn't handle the shit i'm going through anymore and i started cutting myself and i still am. As much as i don't want to do it i just can't stop..the best honest advice i can give you is not to start cutting at all because it truly is hard to stop. I'd suggest exercising to relieve stress and worries but you said that doesn't help you anymore, try to find something else that will help. I hope this helped you in any way and please feel better.:smile:

-Silvi

6. darkplace

cut my hand yesterday. just alittle. kindaby accidnet but then i made it alittle bigger. ><

7. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

:hug:

was there a trigger that made you feel you had to cut your hand?

8. darkplace

No. it just happened. But i was supposed to meet a friend yesterday and she cancelled after i waited 1hr for her. My sister was on the same bus as me but we completely ignored each other. Long story. I got home and my dad yelled at me cause i didnt want to eat anything. I felt such a need to cut myself. So i got a razor and made a small cut on my arm. Not huge just small. Is there but i dont feel anything.

9. darkplace

im feeling the need to cut so bad right now. >< but im eating chocolate instead

10. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

if cutting can let the pain out, i may try it. i can't stand feeling like this all the time, i want out

11. darkplace

Well the chocolate is gone. And i still feel horrible. At work now. When i get home later ill try and control myself. But ill be in the house alone. Parents away and my sisters dont give a crap. So hey fun night ahead.

12. 643921

643921 Active Member

Chocolate is always good it will always sit there and listen .. and if you don't like it you can eat it too :) Please don't start cutting, it can be so addictive making it even harder to stop when you really want to. You're always welcome to PM if you need more people to talk to :hug:

13. darkplace

ok i only cut myself twice. can still see them. they are there, still

14. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Please dont cut...:hug:

Once it become rutine, its so hard to stop...

I didnt cute since early June, but i still cant get it out of my head...

15. darkplace

i guess i feel like if i dont do this ill end up doing something else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.