a weird question maybe?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by hollowvoice, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

without any relligous tones i have another question,so here goes.
    your standing at heavens gate and an angel says do you want to watch your own funeral?? would you ?
  2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Defo! just to see who was pissed off and who wasnt that bothered.
  3. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Oh yea, I would want to know if all those people that said they love me took the time out of thier day to show to my funeral.
  4. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

Probably not.

I wouldnt like to see the people who cared about me getting upset just because Im dead. Also, I wouldnt like to know how many people went to my funeral just because they had to. I dont want anyone going to my funeral if their just going to be bored.

In the unlikely event I end up at the pearly gates I think I would just saunter in and begin searching for the management.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No way i couldn't bare to see my family suffering
  6. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I'd rather they hit the rewind button and show me my best moments.
  7. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

no - wouldn't want to spend eternity knowing that my last wishes were ignored
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'd watch it, I'd be interested in seeing who showed up, if anyone.
  9. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

No.you might catch sight of the name of someone you really cant stand on the gravestone next to yours.
    Can you imagine spending all of eternity with that gnawing away at you?
  10. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

No, because chances are, I won't get a funeral lol(not getting buried). But I spose there'll be some sought of memorium thing going on, not like I'd expect many to show up.

Once they've burned me up into black shit and chucked me in a jar, I want it shot off into space. So I can finally leave this fucked up place :mhmm:.
  11. sinnssykdom

sinnssykdom Banned Member

If i had one then i ya i guess i probably would watch it if given the choice. However i doubt i would have one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.