a welcome relief

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadangel, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadangel

sadangel Active Member

to the pressure of being everything to everyone and being nothing to noone...I am done...I dont know and dont care
  2. IntoTheWoods

IntoTheWoods Guest

((((sadangel)))) - I care.
  3. sadangel

sadangel Active Member

i did it just waiting to die goodbye
  4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Angel, you need to call for emergency help.

Please don't stop fighting. You are worth fighting for.

Maybe that sounds silly, but I believe it to be true.
  5. sadangel

sadangel Active Member

well i didnt die and I didnt go get help, told my husband and he yelled at me and then told me to get the eff up and start moving around. I am still sick today...dizzy and weak, spacey the whole nine yards. Oh well guess he doesn't even care
  6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear he is so unsympathetic. That sort of reaction is unhelpful but may be his attempt at helping you. Meaning, maybe he does care?
  7. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Sorry to hear this sadangel and that hubby seems to be unsympathetic. I agree with windlepoons that this might be his reaction and his way of trying to help you, even though it is completely the wrong way about it. Can you get yourself checked out at the hospital to make sure there is no long lasting damage??? :hug:
  8. sadangel

sadangel Active Member

no thats ok I dont want any help just gonna try again today...maybe this time it will be successful
  9. windlepoons

Can you explain your situation sadangel, why you feel driven to kill yourself?
    You say you are everything to everyone - you are the supportive one of your family? They offload stress onto you but never take any off you, perhaps?
  10. sadangel

sadangel Active Member

whenever I am needed by someone I am there. if they need help I am there. Whatever my husband wants I give him. I do everything for them. BUT MY HUSBAND IS AN A$$ AND NEVER LOOKS PAST HIS NEEDS TO MINE. When I need help does he help no of course not no one does, I just buck it up and keep going. My family is so reliant on me that they have stopped asking dad for anything ever!!! I need a nap not gonna happen. I need to lay down I have a headache. not gonna happen. I need HELP NOW nope not gonna happen. He says well you see what it does to the kids. I know but would they rather have a happy healthy mom or one that wants to die all the time. I DONT CARE I AM TIRED OF FIGHTING WITH PEOPLE...I AM DONE....
  11. windlepoons

This may not be feasible, but can you take some time off? Do you or your husband or both of you work?

You need some time to yourself and you need support. You have a right to these things and if you are not getting them then something needs to change but not suicide. Your husband needs to realise he must do his part.

How old are your children may I ask?
  12. sadangel

sadangel Active Member

3 and 5 and I am a sahm (stay at home mom) breaks are not an option and I just give up anyways
  13. windlepoons

Those are hard years, mobile yet unaware of the dangers. I understand that you must feel washed out. Does your husband work full time?

I assume there are no play groups or anything that you can use to give yourself some free time?
  14. sadangel

sadangel Active Member

yes he works full time
  15. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

First of all-- I'm so glad you're alright.

Second of all-- this might sound a bit irresponsible, but if you're that unhappy in your life, then next time maybe you should just get up and leave as opposed to trying to kill yourself.

Killing yourself will be a relief but it will also be a huge colossal waste… it doesn't even sound to me like you're unhappy with yourself it sounds like you're just surrounded by chaos and you feel smothered and trapped.

It's not a nice thing to leave your family behind but if the choice is between suicide and leaving, then you should pick leaving… everyone around you would be affected, but not to the degree that they would be if you killed yourself, and there would still be a chance that you could explain yourself and change things afterwards.

Do you not have anyone who could look after your children for, say, a week or so?
  16. sadangel

sadangel Active Member

no way
  17. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

perhaps contacting a battered women's organization (even though you may not fit the description) may be able to help you access programs or help you don't know about.

I'm sorry for your pain and stress ((((hugs))))

Whether you know it or not, you are probably a hero in the eyes of your children, even if they may not always show their appreciation
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.