A What?!?!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Mar 12, 2007.

1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

so my 20th bday my mom decides to give me a bday present, she's all excited to give it to me, and i can't wait to see what she got me....then i hear her say "this is the best shit i've ever gotten" and i was so confused. Then she says "i'll roll it for you now". So she fucking goes downstairs and starts to roll me a joint, that's right A JOINT!!!! WTF!!! give me a break, i'm your daughter and you give me a fucking joint, you sit all alone in your hotel room, that you got kicked out of by the way, drinking and smoking pot and all this with "no money", you're a liar, a bad mother, a person who doesn't care about anyone but herself. You ruined everything, the family, yourself, me!!!! i cut myself because of you, it makes me sick. i can't even go on, you're making me feel horrible

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Sam, that's terrible :sad:

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Sams,

i am so sorry that that happened. you don't deserve that. a mother is someone that is supposed to be there for you, help you and not make your life miserable. Please knwo that people here care and love you dearly and if you need a family i'll be your annoying big sister. :blink:

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Awwwwwwww hun :sad:

Im here if you wanna talk ok? anytime. I love ya xxx

:arms:

5. ybt

ybt Guest

okay, i'm not going to go blaming your mother just yet; did you tell her you don't do drugs?

6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

aww Samy, :hug: That's just horrible.
    I'm here for you, hun and If I'm not around, then please don't hesitate to email me. I care for you.

Try to remember: Friends are the family you choose to have. Let us be your family. :hug:

sending you many hugs :hug: :hug:

xxx
    Est