A while...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Silently-Hated, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Silently-Hated

Silently-Hated Well-Known Member

Its been a while, a long while maybe. Few months couple thousand hundred minutes over a million seconds... Things haven't gotten better... In most cases they've only gotten worse... Still fighting with myself to not do dangerous things that could harm myself or others... But thats hard to do... Its been lets say eight months or less more than five im sure i cant remember time much... Ive been in many fights with people verbal mostly but it comes a time when thats not enough and that time is very soon... Everyone pisses me off and i cant go an hour without thinking someone is annoying and just wanting to punch them in the face... Anger issues? No, sounds like it though im sure, but im not a naturally born angry person... Im scarier when im calm...
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

This sounds like a very confusing situation; I am sorry that you are experiencing such tumultuous emotions. I do not know whether you are a naturally angry person or not, but it is clear that something is currently manifesting in anger. It must be exhausting to not be about to go an hour without experiencing anger/frustration with someone - exhausting and isolating.

You do not say whether or not you are being treated or are getting help to deal with the emotional turmoil - I hope that you are and that you can continue to work with professionals to reach a calmer place in your own mind.

You should be proud of yourself that you are still fighting the dangerous things - that is a very good thing. Focus on that.

Take care :hug: