A Whole New World

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mistysautumn, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistysautumn

mistysautumn Well-Known Member

Those of you who tried to commit suicide, did you thought about the place where you are going to die, did you pick it or the place didn't matter at the time?
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Mine was a spur of the moment and no thought had been given to where.
  3. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

First no matter
    Second is important to me, that will be my dad's grave.
  4. 12years

12years Well-Known Member

That is most disturbing. Do you even think about people who are visiting their relatives' graves who might see you? If you want to kill yourself and upset your existing friends and relatives that's your business, but there's no reason to upset other people in the process. In other words: pick a private place, not a public one.
  5. mistysautumn

:/ I don't know how someone can commit suicide in a public place.
  6. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

When I'm suicidal, I don't care. I think that's why some people kill themselves in public.

When I hear the words, "I don't care," come out of me that's a warning to me I'm suicidal. I root out the problem right away so I can make a decision about it.

I say decision because I've learned I don't have to address or change everything but sometimes I need to remind myself. Many times, I make a decision that I had already decided it wasn't something for me to fix and it's time to go do something for myself.
  7. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

You know people never have care about me, i have living on the shit rain whole my life so i really do not care. First who comes there is grave digger anyway so he just can kick me to the nearest hole.

Don't you think that you or anyone else have rights to take my last chance and minutes to be with my dad !
  8. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

the plan for me is not to die at home because i dont want my parents finding my body.

i will prob. just pass out on a beach or alley somewhere (ive done it before when i tried od'ing but obv. survived it)

one time when i had a lot too drink/few too many pills etc i somehow managed to get home and was ill/tired for days which was bad enough but would have been even worse if i had died and my parents had found me.

i know if i die out in public somewhere, a random person will have to find my body but its better than my parents and where i would be a lot of people know what im like so hopefully somebody who knows me will come across my body and will understand.
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No I didn't. I didn't care, just wanted to get out of the situation I was in.. I regret attempting.
  10. mistysautumn

Well... I've been planning my act for months now. And I choose the beautiful forest with magical falling leaves in autumn. I couldn't die anywhere. I don't care will I die in pain, I just want to die somewhere where I'm surrounded by beauty. I could never die in a city centre or on a beach. :/ Maybe I'm the strangest of the strange people.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

i never really gave it much thought. i suppose at home. im not one to rub it in ppls faces because i was dead.

for me it wasnt about slapping someone in the face, it was because i couldnt deal anymore with what was at the time.
  12. papertiger

papertiger Member

I don't think the place mattered so much, only that I was alone and wouldn't be interrupted.

I do live in NYC though and it happens somewhat often that someone jumps in front of a subway train, and that bothers me. So I guess I don't like the idea of it happening in public places where it might traumatize unsuspecting people for no reason.
    If I had a choice it would be alone where no one would ever find me.
  13. sad panda

sad panda Well-Known Member

Where will it most likely be? Bedroom? =\

Where would I most preffer it to be? Bottom of the ocean. :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.