a wish for a sexless world

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by ACRon, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

today I realised something important. What I realised was that people do not all have to be the same. this may not come as news to anyone here but it did to me.

My problem in life is that everything I do centres around a huge fire in my brain. my libido. It controls my thoughts and I wish to desex myself. my hormones rage and I want to turn them off. I can't handle them.

My sexuality is basically a hybrid of failure, a girl who wasn't pretty enough, a boy who wasn't strong enough. there is no cure for this problem, people don't magically change. Yet I can't let go of the hope which this passion evokes.

An idea I have had which is not an orthodox or religous thing is to create a diet plan for myself which includes lots of food which doesn't stimulate the need for sex. because one thing leads to another and I always end up unsatisfied, dishonest, and doubting.

I just want that craving to cease. I had a casual encounter with a girl and since she allowed me to free the beast trapped inside it has started getting greedy again. and the unrequited desire this breeds is killing me.

so, does anyone know of any remedies, or store bought medication (even medication from the docs) which decreases the hunger and frees us from everything that goes with it?

Google is useless I can't find what Im looking for

2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I don't think I have any answers for you. For me I've 'done without' so long that I don't think much about it any more... but then, I'm female and our hormones are different than males. I put so much energy into everything else in my life that I don't have time or energy to think about sex. Sometimes I miss it but mostly I just accept that I may live the rest of my life without it. I have lots of other things to occupy myself with. I pour all my love into my critters! And for me, that's a great outlet. But, as I said, it's quite different for males than it is for females.:rolleyes:

sorry I couldn't be of help.:sad:

least

3. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

you've made the distinction between male and female. But is it that though? the distinction between us is that I have no-one close to me where as you have children. my situation is of an outcast who occasionally tastes the world but more often than not gets sent back to dull nothingness whilst wanting more. your probably swimming in it:laugh:

4. theleastofthese

Believe me, I have more "something-ness" than I know what to do with!:biggrin: And you have a point - I have two kids at home and loads of animals, so I have much with which to keep myself busy.

The only other thing I can think of, to occupy yourself and to take your mind off your "sex" or other problems, is volunteering somewhere. Some place where the people, or animals, have next to nothing so anything you can give is much appreciated. Also, you never know who you'll meet doing philanthropic work! Mostly kind and loving people are drawn to volunteer work and so you can meet some very nice people who aren't just in it for what they can get out of it, ya know what I mean?

Good luck to you in your endeavors.:smile:

least

5. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

I know what your saying, I feel that your judging me slightly unnecassarily, its ok though I understand you have to play god on a daily basis so this would lead to certain traits of character Im familiar dealing with. But I hope you feel better for saying that

at the moment I help kids who got chucked out of school learn to play music at a methodist church. Music is the only thing Ive ever really excelled at. Its difficult to install belief in these kids that life is worth living. some live in hostels, some are addicted to drugs. Some just need a father figure.

They appreciate what I try and do for them and thats what means something to me. But they aren't my family, and they aren't my desire, so back to the issue at hand.

The job pays next to nothing and I can't usually afford to spend time outside of work to meet anyone. When I do get the chance to meet someone I like I haven't got what it takes to hold onto them, and Im stuck craving things that my life skills can't provide. so in order to save myself from this constant unsatisfied need I want to find things to distract me from it. I'd love a wonder drug that just eliminates sexual requirements. Obviously if theres one out there the government would probably not let it be known. doesn't this world just sicken you? If there was a god, Id be on my knees day and night just praying for a 'get out' clause for those who desire not to breed without bieng classed as second class citizens

Any ideas much appreciated thanks:smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2007
  6. theleastofthese

I meant no offense or judgement. My apologies.:sad:

7. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

yeah well, Im a charitable person, you assumed otherwise and I questioned why. maybe its because Im a lonely man. and were all the same aren't we. Maybe I should go and get some slapper up the duff and claim benefits (welfare) the rest of my life. Would that make me a better person?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.