a wonderful holiday week

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mortdesinos, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

To start out with, I feel hungover from my meds after getting 26 hours of sleep over the past two nights. My grandmother asked me to take her and my grandfather out this week. I told them that I don't have money, so I made a compromise by offering to cook for them. They're coming over Wednesday night. I feel like I'll need some tranquilizers or something, because my grandmother loves to be the center of attention and enjoys putting pressure on whomever she's with. And it's not like I have anything to look forward to before then. I don't have any plans for Christmas. I don't celebrate it, but I feel guilty for not giving anyone gifts, and I want to celebrate it this year. I need friends. I have a new friend who's with her family this weekend but I don't think she has anything planned for Christmas, so I will call her. But what could we possibly do? She's 16 years older than me. My life has been like a long drag of nothingness, passing through despair and misery. I am alone. :mellow:

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

your not alone hun i have nothing to do either and i have to work on christmas day which sucks, but dont worry hun u can call me :hug:

3. mortdesinos

:cry: I want some xanax and xtc.

4. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

took too many already of them things...... still no help ouch!!!

5. mortdesinos

Yes, you're right, they don't help. I just want out, just have to find a door. Are you okay, EndinDay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.