A world ruled by hearts.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thingsaregonnachange, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thingsaregonnachange

thingsaregonnachange Well-Known Member

The thought just ocurred to me, after reading a quote by Victor Hugo: Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters.

I honestly believe this is very, very true.

But what are of these men (let's abandon the sexism and call them sensiitive human beings)?

All I'm left with are fantasies of some dimension in which kindness is the guiding light in all things, a Bodhisattva Reality.

I am sorry for the rambling, the pain is far too strong. I remain alive to avoid breaking my mother's heart so I must seek some comfort in all the destruction.

Time runs out, as always.

I wish I could hug all of you because don't fool yourself, the good are the best; I don't believe the meek shall inherit the earth (the rich will), but they're the ones fighting for.

Steve Jobs is worth jack shit next to someone who helps a fellow man in anything.

I wish I could live in such a world. That's why as much as I'd want to, I don't think I'll have any children. I would love them far too much to see them suffer the slings and arrows of you know what.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2012
  2. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Keep believeing in yourself things can change! Theres always a light at the end of the tunnel!!
  3. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

One can always imagine a wonderful world. I did and I still can. But the wonderful world is just that a wonder, a thought in your mind, it is not real and you wonder if it will ever be real. In the mean time, you are still where you are before you started wondering.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.