A worry.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Escapist, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Escapist

Escapist Well-Known Member

Hello,

Hm. My girlfriend broke up with me, and I just don't know what to do. I tried to call her. I'm trying to send some kind of mail now. I just do not know what to do. We've been together for so long, and we met recently, a week ago, infact.

I don't even want to sleep, I don't want to wake up, knowing that she isn't there anymore. I care about her, love her, I miss her, more than she realises.

I've such an urge to cut, hurt myself. As this all has been my fault. I just don't know what to do. I could go to her, but money is an issue.

In real everything is fine, but on the net, it's horrid. >.<
    The problem is our distance, and I'd still have to wait awhile, for my next payment. Even though, all I want is just rush to her now.

She blocked me on Msn, and probably is going to do everywhere. Being left alone to die. And to be honest it feels like that, I felt safe, with her aorund me. Content. But now everything just changed back to the same old crap it always has been.

I just don't know anymore.

~ Freya

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

It is a very difficult time when a relationship ends. Please keep posting here, it will help.

:hug:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Breakups hurt. I know there isn't much we can do to take away the pain, but we're here, and you don't have to go through it alone.

4. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member