A worse week

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by voices_inmy_head, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

Everyday I think how can things get worse, I usually feel suicidal everyday, but I have had a worse week then normal and have been struggling a lot.

The last few days have been awful, I made a mistake that could of broke my car and left me getting a bus to work everyday which is nearly impossible as we have rubbish buses, then something else happened, then something else. Then there was jealousy with a guy.

Its been a bad week, the something else happening parts as because I dont want people to know who I am, kept myself hidden from my family 21 years dont need them finding out now.

Sigh

Anyway I am struggling, been wanting to drink constantly and only been able to later at night.

My back is agony and I can't bend down to pick stuff up lol!

Having near constant suicide feelings.

Ack! I posted here once, then a month later, now I'm posting a couple of times a week. Whats going to happen in 6months? Am I going to be able to cope? I don't see me out living this year. Everytime I take out something like a new bank account I make sure to buy the insurance so my familys not left with debt.

2. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

You're talking with people who know what doing worse every day means, and not seeing hope for life another year. My therapist has been trying to teach me to live in the now. That means not being concerned with what happened yesterday or being anxious about what will happen tomorrow. Easy to say, tough to do. But it can be done. So, what can I do today that will improve my quality of life?

I'm suicidal everyday, too. So far, telling myself to wait until tomorrow has kept me going for the past couple of years.

I'm sorry you've been having a rough time. Life isn't always fair. Talking can help.

3. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

I had a good day today! Amazingly, though theres stilll enough hours left for it to go wrong, I need a drink though lol! Always need a drink!

thanks middleofnowhere :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.