A Wrong Turn

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by lost, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost

lost Member

A Wrong Turn

My life's a bitch
    I want to die.
    My life's a joke -
    You wonder why?

All we shared
    It's gone - it's dead
    I must be mad
    Or fucked in the head

To think you cared
    Makes me a fool
    When really you are
    So very cruel

My mental health
    Means naught to you
    When all you want
    Is to whet your "whoo"

I can't take much more
    I want to die
    I'm such a fool
    For living this lie

So take me Home
    Ohh, Lord i pray
    I can't stay here
    For one more day.

2. Mio

Mio Well-Known Member

Hey..
    My name is Mio
    Welcome to the forum
    I want to say that you're welcome to post here anytime and there are many wonderful and caring people here who are ready to listen to you.
    And if you need to talk or something you can come to chat or post here or PM (private message) me or somebody else.
    Hope you'll be better.
    And... would you mind if I pray for you?

Mio

3. good poem..i can feel your pain..that poem captures my feelings exactly..i hope you get better and feel free to message me any time
    ray

4. lost

lost Member

Hi
    and thank you. that poem just spewed forth at 3am this morning when i was avoiding sleep so i didn't have to go to bed next to him. I just don't know what to do at the moment - my life is in limbo and it sucks. My husband is so horrible to me, emotionally. I have tried to continue the farce of my marriage since my first child was born 6 years ago but it's getting hard. i keep thinking that things will get better once the kids are older but it just stays the same. I'm more than happy to accept my 50% of the shit but he thinks it's all 100% my fault. Blame the boarderline and send her over the edge - ha ha ha! Worst of all i can't suicide no matter how much i want to be dead because i have died and been revived and have been Home and seen God etc etc. (from hypoglycemia, not my own hand although i've tried that a few times too, proir to the NDE). My experience changed my paradigm - previously there was no god and so suicide was the end. Now i know differently so i sit her, squirming in misery, waiting for the Lord to bring me Home. Any prayers would be good. Thankyou!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2006
  5. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

HI lost,
    I will be thinking of you and praying with you name. May you be blessed by others here, welcome! you will get support and understanding.
    I wish you strenth for the days ahead. I know it will be for you, you are seeking it.

TLA

6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Hmmm interesting... poetry... cools...

Anyway, I have living this lie too... but it is easier since this lie has become my known existance... just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.