Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by closertolove, Sep 24, 2009.

1. closertolove

closertolove Well-Known Member

holy crap... when did all of this happen?
    1) i can't stop thinking about a boy i would do anything not to think i love
    2) since when did i have no control? since when was i reduced to my GPA and SAT scores? college applications suck
    3) why are all of my friends turning into bitches?
    4) why can't my mom lay off?
    5) where is my sister when i need her the most
    6) i wish i could go back to the time where i was blissfully ignorant of my dad's affair
    7) i want to set fire to all of my books and let my responsibilities burn with them
    8) C, please get the fuck out of my carpool. i didn't invite you, why the hell do you think youre entitled to a seat? no no no. get out
    9) why can't i seem to find a boy that simply likes me for me?
    10) why can't i trust the nice boys? im always afraid theyll have ulterior motives...
    11) sometime, somewhere random in the middle of nowhere this year, i WILL go office space on some random piece-of-shit appliance i find at the dump. i'm way too excited for that day

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

You are doing good for yourself getting all this out in your posts. I've been where you are, hang in there, we'll help you through it. :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

my sentiments exactly aaaaaaaaaaaaa and more aaaaaaaaaa scream it to your wear your self down it does help i hope you feel better now i do.

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

1) love can be a hinderence, but keep holding on for that special someone
    2) your not the only one that finds college a stressful time. you will get there and get the course you want if you really try
    3) you cant control peoples attitude, try surrounding yourself with possitive people and letting the "bitches" do there own thing
    4) i think all moms are hard on there kids, they just want whats best for them
    5) tell her you need her, you'd be surprised what talking can do
    6) your dads affair is his own buisness, dont let it ruin your life, it was his choice
    7) responsibilities suck, but we all have to deal with them
    8) tell C that oyu dont want her in the carpool.
    9) you'll find the boy when you least suspect it
    10) give some of them a chance, you'll be surprised what could happen
    11) keep looking forward to that day and i'm envious of you doing it
    :hug: for you

5. closertolove

just feel like i should share: i LOVE that horton hears a who quote with that creepy little thing that says that stuff about eating rainbows and pooping butterflies

and i've started to use baking as a kind of therapy/relaxation. it's effective, but then i have all these cookies and brownies around the house that i really don't want to snarf down all by myself

6. closertolove

GOD, i hate my mom. she expects me to forgive her and act all fine when she says "you're only here for one more year, you're not the only one excited for your going to college" and shit...

why can't i have a normal family