Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by StarFish, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFish

StarFish Guest

I've tried and tried today to write something, to express myself. I managed to write one stupid post that just made me feel embarassed after I'd written it.

I have a sharp knife on the table now in front of me...oh damn it I'm still just sitting here...I can't even do this properly I can't even say what's wrong.

I have the horrible sneaking suspision that people here are going to say: Oh God not her whining again...she's always going on and on about the same f----king thing when other people are having much worse problems...why doesn't she just shut up and go away.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

you musnĀ“t feel like that. if you post here is because you need help and here we are to help you. pm if you need to talk

3. StarFish

StarFish Guest

Thankyou JaneDoe. I appreciate your kindness. Fortunately the crisis has passed I put the knife away and I'm a lot more calm now.:hug:

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Star see my reply to your other post :hug: :hug:

5. StarFish

StarFish Guest

Okay hun. I'll go check.

I sent you a PM. LOve ya :smile:

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I hope you are feeling better now. You can PM me if you'd ever like to talk. I hope you stick around and looking forward to getting to know ya more. Hopefuly I will feel a bit better soon and I be posting more. Take care of yourself. We can over come this. :hug: :hug:

7. StarFish

StarFish Guest

Thankyou so much Carolyn. I've noticed you around the board. You always seem to be posting such kind and caring things. It's nice to finally meet you...so to speak.

The thing is, though, is that I'm going to be taking a very long break from SF. I probably will not be back at all. Not suicidal or anything, it's just what I need to do.

I do hope and pray that you will be feeling much better very soon :)

Hugs and hope,
    StarFish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.