aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa Palomera

I want a fucking HASHCOOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!
I want a fucking DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to fucking CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to fucking BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stand this fucking quitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's only been a day now and I'm fucking going crazy and I feel fucking SICK!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetheart,

You know you can do this, you even told me time and time again. You told me on the phone last night (well this morning) you can do this. I told you that you need to stop, and told you the reason why i think you do this, and u comepletely agreed with me and told me that you know you need to stop. Of you course its gonna be hard, its an addiction. I think you should see someone about it if your serious about stopping.

Viks x

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
You can do this Est :hug: You have the strength to see this through. I support you 110% percent. One of the problems is finding something else to occupy yourself with while doing it though. Id be taking lots of walks, even though its probably damn cold over there right now. Try and find people to talk too, even simple things like that can help. I know its damn hard, but think how much better you will feel when you come out the other side.

B
didnt ya stopped drinking etc last week or 2 weeks ago too for a week less or more. I know you can do it, can always call me :hug:

itachi

I know you can do this Est. :smile:

Just keep on trucking hun.

I know exactly how you ffeel im in Withdrawl at the moment 2.

Just keep at it.

Luv Josh

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Est, a telling off !!!! Do not lock yourself in room Island and then blank all pm's, google talk messages. Was desperate to get you to respond last night, as knew you were finding it hard. You need the support, please let us give it to you.

Ok hun..:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sweetheart, i know how hard this is for you and i do know because of my 'addiction' if its called that. But i do know what its like to be tempted so badly by something, you found out today.

I've told you what i think about this, and to a degree you agreed with what i said. Agreed with why i said you did it, you know you need to stop, so please get through this. Like i said on the phone earlier i think calling social work like you said you would, would be a great idea right now. Especially as your finding giving this up hard. I was so proud of you when you told me you hadn't took that wine like you intended to when going into the basement. I might not of showing how proud i was but i was pretty fucked up then, but i was really proud because i know you can do this and deep down you do to. So please stick this out.

I reminder of that text i sent earlier, i really mean what i said:

'' I'm here for you throught thick and thin, thorugh good times and bad. I care about you and i might not show that sometimes but that doesn't change whats in my heart. If you need a shoulder to cry on I'm here. I might not be there physically but emotionall I am. I would give you all the happiness in the world, you don't deserve this, no one does. Just remember I'm here any time not matter what. Lifes too short, so make yours happy and healthy while you have the chance. Ypur a very special person, the light you shine affects others in very positive ways. If you wanna help people make that light shine brighter, make your life a happy and healthy one. You only have one life make it an fantastic one. Inspire people, you can do it. You can turn your life around for the better. I believe in you. Viks xxx ''

I meant EVERY word. You can get through this. I believe in you. You know where i am hun.

Love you,

Viks xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00