Aaaaand I'm back!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ExtraSoap, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was relatively active back in late 2011 into 2012. I was also a bit of an assshole back then, so yeah.

Currently I'm in a mental health facility because I'm FUCKING CRAZY! Honestly, I was surprised I could access this forum because of the filter, heh. 19 now, freshman in college, still angsty as fuck but I have a better handle on it now. I also got involved on another forum called CrazyBoards recently, so I'm gonna do my best to be active here as well as over there, becuase I have fond memories of you guys and the peeps over on CB are pretty awesome too.
    The facility I'm in is focused on DBT therapy, which I'm a huge fan of so far. I've also gotten a better handle on my familial relations, social standing/anxiety, depression and girl problems while I've been here.

I hope you guys are all doing well because I know you're all awesome, and I'm honestly looking forward to being on these forums again!

2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

hi, nice to meet you... sorry you are in a mental health facility atm, but glad you are able to get help... actually i'm kinda jealous you are able to get DBT, its what i need and can't get... very glad you are getting what you need tho *hugs*
  3. ExtraSoap

I'm really glad I'm here, actually. I came voluntarily, the staff are all awesome, I've made some lifelong friends here, and it's just been an overall good experience.
    That really sucks that you can't get access to DBT. Is there a specific reason you can't get it? I know there are local programs around that focus on group DBT.
    Also, nice to meet you too!
  4. demuredawn

the nearest group or counselor that does DBT is a 4 hour drive away and i have no vehicle... that would be an expensive cab fare that i do not have the $$ for... and with no real friends or family that cares about me, its not anything that is easy to resolve... i am glad that you are having a good experience while trying to get help, that can make all the difference in the world
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome back to SF hun so good to hear you are getting the help you need hugs
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

A big welcome back to you and huge congratulations on getting to where you are today! It is awesome to read success stories especially on here :)
  7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

very cewl that you are getting help. And that you like where you are. Some places really do help people who want to be helped. Good for you !! Great that you are back.
  8. ExtraSoap

I'm sorry you're in that situation demure, that really sucks. Just know that we all care about you and we all hope for the best for you.

Also: Thanks guys! it's great to be back and it's even better to see some familiar faces! Love you guys!
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Good to have you back am glad to hear you are receiving treatment so things can turn around for you. Sounds like you are on the right track. :hug1:
  10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I remember seeing your posts, but I don't think we've ever spoken directly. Welcome back to the site, and I'm glad to hear that things are starting to turn around for you. I wish you continued success on the track to a better life. :)
  11. demuredawn

ty .... i am sorry u are going thru ur own pain tho too
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.