aaaahhhh!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by toffeekitten, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

I attempted twice in 2 days and almost for a 3rd time on a 3rd day.. i have never been this bad before and I dont know what to do. Im a complete mess! everything just seems pointless and I dont know how to get back to normality, or even if i want to!

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

What is wrong?

3. toffeekitten

loads... family issues and school pressures.

4. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Family issues like what? Can you fix it, is it something that can get better with everybody's co-operation?

And I understand school pressures, I have the same thing and along with the issues it can be hard to deal with but school is integral if that is what your future depends on and that should be your first priority. Let it out more because I can't really work on just your last 2 posts other than give kind words.

5. toffeekitten

sorry for being vague! one family issue I cant fix and the other is very difficult. i have a bad relationship with my mum, in fact she emotionally abuses me. the issue i cant fix is to do with my step-dad and it is very complicated.. however i can tell you it also involves abuse, both physical and emotional.

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Get help...speak to your GP/MD and tell him/her how you are feeling...if there is a family member that you trust, tell him/her...you should not allow this behavior to become your 'normal'...you deserve better...J

7. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Yeah, get somebody involved. And are your parents 'rational' people? If so you need to let them know that what they're doing is wrong and having a bad effect on you. If the faults go both ways apologise by all means, for a problem to be fixed it requires both sides to co-operate. But your dad and mom need to become mature over this and your dad needs to stop hitting you, if its servere definetely get somebody trusted involved.

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Definetly go to you doctor and get some help okay. Call crisis line if need be they will get you help as well. Is there a friends place you can stay for awhile or a relatives to get away from home for awhile. If not go to hospital and stay there for awhile there they will get you the help you need to stay safe. Be honest tell them what has been happening your attempts and go to hospital on volunteer basis Don't stay where you are being abused.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi georgia, welcome to the site. I agree with the above posts, you need to get somebody else involved. You should not have to put up with that abuse. Is there a therapist in your school? Any family friends that you could tell? Don't give up :hug:

10. toffeekitten

hey, quite a few of my friends know and so does my counsellor. my step-dad doesn't live with us any more and my mum won't let me stay with my friend. I have had several discussions about this with my mum and she refuses point blank to take responsibility for things, she says it is all my fault. my GP knows and is just saying to have more counselling. i have given up talking now and have put all my defences up again. ive had enough. and yes the abuse from my step-dad was severe and it has messed me up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.