Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by the man wth no name, Aug 7, 2008.

1. hi. i'm new here. now i've got ur attention lol. i seriously want to of myself. i just cant stand it anymore. there's no meaning behind anything we do. life is cold, nasty, brutish and short. i feel so alone all the time. it's not that i've got nobody around me, i have. they'r great people and im lucky 2 have them but they just don't understand me. they cant make it better no matter how hard they try. i'll only end up ruining their lives if i stay alive. i turn eighteen next month which shud be a cause for celebration. but 4 me i'd do anything to avoid it. for most people it symbolises independence and the excitement of moving on to a new life but i just feel as though my countless failures are being rubbed in my face. i know im young but i honestly can't envision any future happiness. alot of people can escape bad situations and improve their lives but my problem is self loathing which will never, ever go away
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi The Man and is so unsettling when life looks as you have described...I have been there and know how dark it can seem...there are many ppl here who understand this and are available to listen...please continue to let us know how you are doing...welcome again and glad you found us...big hugs, J
  3. CPessimist

CPessimist Well-Known Member

Much love :). And remember that life is only cold, nasty, brutish and short without a government!

But hey, keep your head up. Find an immovable base - some friends you know you can always rely on (maybe God if you choose to believe) and then realize that nothing else matters. Be yourself and say F the rest.