Aaaargh! It hurts.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by UsedToBe, Aug 7, 2011.

1. UsedToBe

UsedToBe Well-Known Member

It hurts, it bloody hurts inside. It hurts so much nothing is helping. Rode my ass off on the bike just to forget and it worked for a short time.
    There's nothing to look forward to. NOTHING. Not even a single night out, not a good movie to watch. Don't feel like doing it anyway.

I know solutions to my problems and I know nearly all of them will be solved. It's just today that my life hurts, nothing is happening and my guts hurt.

I know no news is good news, but I want something positive to happen. I want a job, I want to move out, I want to buy a new car and another cat.

Aaaargh! It hurts.

Can I have a hug?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry that you were hurting hun i am sending lots of hugs your way
    Hugs:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:

3. »broken_smile«

»broken_smile« Banned Member

4. UsedToBe

thank you <3

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Juniper!! :hiya: Sending big hugs to you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

How are you doing today?

6. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

Juniper :hug:

Sounds like you have a lot to hope for! One step at a time and you'll get there. :yes:

As for your life hurting - I can relate to that feeling.. almost desperation for something, anything to come along that will make it better.

Think about tomorrow and that you might feel like you did before you started hurting.

:console:

7. UsedToBe

Thank you all again <3 <3 Riding a bike takes my mind off this nothingness, try to do at least 20 miles daily, plus exercising at home.

8. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

have another :hug: bike riding is good!!! hubbie and i do that in our spare time when im well enough :D

:hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hug: :hug: