AAAArrRGGGHHHH..may be triggering..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by IV2010, Jul 13, 2010.

1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I am sooooo ffn mad.....

not with anyone on here though...but I know you will understand...

I've just had someone tell me to not play into 'the drama' because I asked for help with an anxiety attack....

I was told to blow my nose and get the vicks out and my smarter self would know I wasn't gonna die with it....

I have asthma, sinus problems and hayfever,
    bad enough without the massive crying attack (which totally blocked my nose and throat) from the PTSD and grief from seeing my son after he took his life...
    before they took him from the scene....horrific

I am one...I knew I probably wouldn't die but hell it was so ffn scarey in the middle of the night ...

And like I give a ffn care if I die....thanks to you and your smart a** comments I want to die even more now...

no ffn wonder your friend took his life....
  2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hey sweetie that was heartless what they said I am sorry you know I am here if you need to vent do not feel alone please

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i be blocking that name from my list get moderator to delete him or her okay so don't harm others we care and i know ashma is very scary especaillly with the heat and humidity keep puffers near by okay stay strong don't let words of ignorant people harm you.
  4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: I am sorry hun. I wish I could do more. :( I am sorry. However you help me a lot and I am glad you are still here.
  5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

that is not fair, have u reported that person?? you dont deserve to be told that. You have been through a lot and are such a great help here. you really are appreciated. :hug: can u get any support for the PTSD? or meds or anything? keep posting :hug:
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope your feeling better today and the one that hurt you stays away
    show me who that person was and i will tell him or her a few things
    there is no excuse for cruelty from anyone i hope you get that apology you deserve. stick with the friends here that care okay stay strong
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thanks're all great.....I have calmed down today from exhaustion i think...(anger is exhausting)
    this happenned on another forum ..def not this one..
    doc says to take my pills and be good!!!!??!
  8. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: I am glad you are feeling better hun. I agree anger is exhausting. Sometimes I get angry at night to tire myself out.

Your doc is a bit of a bastard. You should take your pills and be bad :ninja:
  9. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

random :hug: I hope your ok hunny xxxxxxxxxxx
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey IV what an ass... He had no reason to talk to you like that..Take some calming breaths and if you need to talk you know how to get ahold of me..He's still an ass. Is there anyway of blocking him on the other forum?? He needs to be taken out of the loop..Love you!!!