Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ants, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ants

Ants Well-Known Member

In a nutshell... There are good days. Most days are good days. I guess I am just a little disturbed.

Today is one of the bad days. I called the local community health care center ready to talk with someone about my lonliness and my anger and I was told I needed to make an appointment.

NOW let's talk about ANGER!

No... maybe later... I need to find some walls to bounce off of. :spidey:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indulge not thyself in the passion of anger; it is whetting a sword to wound thine own breast, or murder thy friend.
    -Akhenaton
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Who knows what true loneliness is -- not the conventional word, but the naked terror? To the lonely themselves it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion. Now and then a fatal conjunction of events may lift the veil for an instant. For an instant only. No human being could bear a steady view of moral solitude without going mad.
    -Joseph Conrad
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: Ants, welcome to the forum, did you make an appoitment at least, is there any crisis team you could ring up and speak to where you live?

Take Care

Rich

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you called the crisis line or the samaritans?? That would give you someone to talk to.. Also you can feel safe opening up to us.. We don't judge and there is plenty of support here.. Take Care!!

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I see you are in Ohio. There should be crisis lines available for you to speak with someone should you really need to. It may not be one on one, but it is someone to listen and maybe offer some support for your situation. Feel free to seek support from us as you need. We are pretty good listeners, too. :hug:

5. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Ants :)

6. Ants

Ants Well-Known Member

Thanks for ther replies... This isn't my first time here though. Things are just piling up, and i found some friends here before. It helped alot. :sigh:

7. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

Why didn't you go to the health care center and tell them how you feel?? Maybe then they would not say stupid things like get an appointment XD
    Just release the anger, who cares about the pathetic idiots coldly responding to people in need?
    All people are not equal, I have hard time understanding what some retards live for. They treat everyone like shit and live a life of no meaning. And if nobody gives them a wakeup call then they will stay ignorant. So next time let the bad person on the phone know that the world does not turn around him/her XD

8. Ants

Ants Well-Known Member

Great advice except that I would probably have ended up in jail. There is a monster in me that I do not provoke by putting myself in adversarial situations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.