aaaggggghhhhh

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Fitzy, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so tired of living!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

seconded
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Yeah!
    I want to scream and scream and scream and never stop!!!!!!!!!!

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i want to sleeeeeeeep and sleeeep just to get away from it all lol i hope you can scream and scream until it is all gone.hugs

5. hollowvoice

i want to scream shout cry cut sleep hide
    so many emotions today none good

6. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I'd love a room where I could safely do all the letting out!!!!!!

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:hugtackles::cheekkiss:hug:

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Ditto Fitzy!!
    is there anywhere you can go to scream...I do it often in the car with the music way up..:pinkrose:

9. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

There's nowhere I can go to scream - I don't have a car but that sounds like a good idea.
    I'm also a bit scared that I wouldn't be able to stop once I started.
    Keeping the scream in really hurts.
    X

10. hollowvoice

sorry you still feel bad fitzy xx
    keeping the scream in is like wearing the mask eh
    like saying im "fine" just to hide things
    hope it leaves you soonxx