aaah! im in hell.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Darken, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

i'm scared right now. I have this intense feeling. Very bad anxiety. I am losing my mind I don't know whats real any more. i have to kill myself i cant live like this, im not able to support my self. I live off other people like a leech.This is hell, i gotta escape. It's so dark, cold, dirty, hopeless. All i do all day is sit on my fat ass use the computer and eat. No one really has the god damn answers. If they did the world wouldn't be so shit right now. Fucking people all they want to do is make money, Look at al these fake fucking preachers, psychics, mediums, supernaturalists, ufoologists. Theyre all the same as far as I can tell. Is there peace in death,we will see, I have nothign to lose.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

awe darken i`m so sorry about how you feel. I`m here for you if you cant support yourself. how old are you?what`s bad about being at the computer'?

3. Fishman

Fishman Guest

I too feel like a leech, I too wish to escape this world and hell my life is I just need an obtainable painless method.

4. Mirra

Mirra Member

Its really hard to start anything at this time. But its better to try something, anything then just sit around all day. It is no reason to end your life. Maybe start with a hobby. Try drawing? =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.