aaahhhhhhhrrrrrrrggggggggg

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jane doe, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i need to talk with someone i feel terrible i don´t know where to start, i´ve been hurting myself like i used to do before new year´s eve. my arms are full of scars again and i need to do something big now, i´m so scared about killing myself by an accident but i feel like i should, i don´t know what else to do i want to do it but i know my boyfriend will be touched by it, because he told me he feels sad when i do it, and it´s making me feel guilty everytime i do it, and i´m hiding my scars from him too now, i feel alone again and i wish to cut deep and a lot but if i do it i can´t hide the scars and he will be so dissapointed of me.

2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

What's going wrong for you jane darling you can always talk to me,I'm always here for you.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

It's not about disappointing him. Obviously something is setting you off, any idea what it is hun?

4. jane doe

i really don´t know , i feel there´s nothig else, suddenly my mood changes and i can´t avoid it. Thank you both, really, i couldn´t avoid hurting myself last night, but at least i still here, anyway thank you both;)

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

you is more than welcome Jane and just in case you need em .... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I surely hope you're better jane and you cant help it when your mood drops all you can do is your best to try to ease it down and whatever it may take.I hope we're and were of some benefit to you:smile: lean on us anytime you need to.:smile:

7. jane doe

thank you, really, i know i can trust in you as i hope you know you can trust in me at hard times too.( and in good times too of course) take care and once again thank you;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.