aaahhhrrrggg!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IV2010

aaaaaaahhhhhhrrrrrggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ffn aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!

I do ''assertive'' and it backfires in my face
I give and give and give and give and when I ask for support I get told off and abandoned..
well see how you feel when I can't cope anymore and i'm gone and your selfish shit was the last straw ..
:cry2: :cry2: :bash: :furious: :furious: :badday: :thatsit: :thatsit: :thatsit:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
What happened IV? I am so sorry someone treated you that way, and yes, you do deserve the caring and support you put into relationships

IV2010

daughter and her 'ex' rubbish is driving me over the edge
i'm tired of supporting her and not getting anything back
FML!!

thanks for caring sadeyes *hugs*

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Ivy, You don't deserve to be treated like that.. You are a good person,And well loved by all of us..I'm sorry your daughter is stuck on herself.. Please don't do anything..Come here like your doing and let her rip..Vent all that stuff out of you..PM us, or you and me already email each other.. Email me and vent..I will listen to you..I know you have a kind soul with the help you give to so many here.Hugz and Love!!!

IV2010

thanks sadeyes, terry and stranger...
that is only one in the myriad of problems in my life..
overwhelmed and done trying to fix things
I just want to be with my son again.. :(
Those who say suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem don't have the problems I have.

BrinkOfExistence

46 people viewed this and 3 answered!?

I don't think I have that many friends here stranger1 :(
Sometimes people don't know what to say because they haven't experienced the same things you have, so it would be difficult to give advice or even relate to i think that's why not many people have posted.

I don't know anything about your situation but i hope you find a way to overcome it.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
IV, so sorry to hear things feel so bad these days. It is hard to give and give and end up feeling that we get little or nothing in return. I really hope something good happens for you today. :) :hug:

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
Heyroo Ivy. I jut wanted to drop you a line. I am here if you feel like venting. Vent away on the board, or through pm. I'm glad that you *are* venting. Venting is a much better alternative than suicide.

:hug: and hang in there.

-Jason

IV,

I just wanted to let you know that I love you! (Idk if you have caught up with all my name changes so if you don't know who i am this could get awkward :P ).

But yes, You are amazing hun. You are so kind and caring and sweet :pinkrose:

I'm sorry you are having a hard time and if you ever need to chat you can PM me anytime you want :) :love:

~Sam

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi my friend i am so sorry your daughter is giving you yet again so much pain
I know god i do how that feels you just want to smack her one
You need to back away hun you do and just look after you now okay hun ilearned that the hard way
You love your daughter with all your heart but she needs to stop abusing you she is an adult now dam it she needs to start caring
Hugs to you okay IV you are cared for here hun by many and i am one that is so grateful for all the care and understanding you have given me over the year
Please IV take care of you now. h ugs

IV2010

chris , Sam and total thanks for caring...
Hey Sam I didn't recogniZe you :)

I'm not doing well here...
closing in on myself...isolating ..
.and sooooo angry I snapped at a stranger walking her dog tonight and letting it shat in someones front yard..
we had words...not like me to do that..I am losing the plot..

sons memorial was chipped and ex and I had to go organize another ..it's taking ages ....stressed beyond words..

there's a family of possums living in my roof and walls and i haven't had a good nights sleep for 8 weeks...I complained to rental agents and they are only just now ( after 8 weeks ) doing something about it because I went in there and demanded help..also not like me..
I saw the possum tonight ..it is 2 foot long and has babies up there too..
I hate ffn possums now.. :gun: used to think they were cute

violent ex son in law has abused me on phone and said horrible things about my sons suicide,,,,I'm supposed to get an intervention order against him but I don't have the strength..can't do it without support ..I hope he kills me!

my health is cr*p and I feel like I will do someone some real harm if they cross me...

so many other things.. too many to list...
BIG pity party here!!
FML!!

rant!...rant!...rant!...rant!...rant!...rant!...rant!...
:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
well at least the anger has got you rid of that old possum Get an order hun kick his ass okay get him the hell away from you Get the phone number changed okay or have his number blocked if you can hugs to you.

IV2010

It's the weekend here TE and no word from the Pest Control people..
Possums are still there tap, tap, tapping night and day..
It's like someone knocking on my door constantly..
to get an intervention order here in this country first got to go to police and apply, then go into court to get a judge to pass it...and I don't have the strength to do it alone Total.. :(
I'm just sooo tired of it all..
:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00