Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Terry, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

He promised faithfully that the money he owes my parents would be paid back at the end of July.
    Now I get an email saying the sale of the house has fallen thru, he's facing eviction blah blah blah.....
    There is 5 fucking adults in the house and they aint paying the mortgage WTF!!!!!!:mad:
    How the hell do I tell my parents that the money isnt coming, its their entire life savings. I feel sick, freaked, scared shitless and furious all at the same time.
    This is just too fucking much, he's ruined my life now he's gonna ruin my parents life and its all my fault.

2. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

I am not sure :s :hug:

Would a county court help settle matters?

Otherwise ram your foot up his arse and don't take it out until he sorts his life out :mad:

I will think on this one Tezza - sorry you are going through this :(

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Like I said hun, wait for that email back, if he doesn't get back, I'll fly down there and we can go find him and castrate him :eek:hmy: and if that doesn't work there's always the civil thing to do like court. Hang in there hun, it will eventually work itself out. If not, plane, me and you, and axe. :hug:
  4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

5 adults and they cant come up with mortgage money sounds highly dubious to me Terry, as your no doubt thinking. Id dig a little if possible and find out whats going on. If they cant make repayments, the bank sells house, and after clearing debt he can giv eyou that money. Of course im not sure there would be a massive shortfall, i dont know the figures involved. Its terrible :sad: Im here for ya :hug: