aaarrrggghhh!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Landlocked blues, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

What is my problem? Why am I such a loser? I really dont get it. My parents brought me up well, I was never a geek a school though not popular either. But now im just a failure! I sit around all day cause I cant keep a job. I need alcohol and coke just to have a home time. I cry constantly! And I have no friends I can talk to about how im feeling. I get the whole cheer up talk. I just want this to end. Im so unhappy. What a loser.

2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

:hug: you aint a loser hunni far from it.

3. Shifter

Shifter Well-Known Member

how much you wanna bet im a more pathetic version of you? im sure my sob story would make you feel like "damn i thought my life sucks but this guy....wow maybe i'll go live im glad im not him"

4. Landlocked blues

Shifter im sorry you feel that way. This really is not everything. Just some things I needed to get off my chest. There is a lou mope but im not very home at opening up. Wayne thanks hun x

5. Kaos General

No problems :hug: I dont go drinking with losers so their :tongue:

At the end of the day hunni you dont need coke to have a good time, thats the thing thats probably making you more depressed at the minute

6. Landlocked blues

Aw hehe thanks!

7. Kaos General

You know im always up for a drink if you need a laugh

8. Landlocked blues

No the thing getting me down at the moment is not having anyone to talk to. The one person I want to talk to for some reason doesnt want to talk to me :(

9. Kaos General

Oh ok :hug: you know where i am then if ya wanna chat

10. Shifter

Shifter Well-Known Member

im sure if i told my story id only make you feel better bout yourself. id rather have no friends than be an over trusting gullible mook who has been betrayed by "friends"

11. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Oh Sam! :( Don't say that! I told you i just got up and was eating dinner. I also had to hit the store before it closes down. I even msg you on my way to it :unsure:

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Sam....:hug: