aaarrrggghhh

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by DragonSong, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonSong

DragonSong Well-Known Member

I have self harmed so much in the life I have lived and tongiht is no different...no coping skills I have tried have helped me the past couple days and tonight was just to much for me...so I did a lot of SI...and still I hurt....I cant relieve the pain I am in no matter what I do..do I have to go further yet to get rid of the pain I feel?...I feel like I do...I feel there is no other way to ease the pain and suffering I am going through...sighs...

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi silver i posted in your other thread too..
    get yourself to ER and explain how you're feeling ...
    I don't know if you're on meds but they may help you or if you're on them already they might need adjusting...
    please get some help

3. DragonSong

DragonSong Well-Known Member

no i am not on meds havent been for over a year now...with no insurance since my move its been impossible to get me any help....i dont want an ER...I doint want to be locked up cause if they did that I would be really far from home from what i have seen on the web..there are no places close to where i live that have inpatient ...and thats what it would take at this moment...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.