Aargh come crashing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancashirelass

Well my good luck and fun didn't last long as i have come crashing down and don't think i can take this anymore. Everytime good things happen it will only last a short time then i come crashing and each time i crash it feels worse than the time before. Maybe i should just end it now to save me from this pain. I try to stay positive but it's no use i can't stay positive anymore the only thing i'm positive about is the fact i want all this to end.

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hunni, a bad circumstance happened. I wish like hell this hadn't happened, but that doesn't mean that you need to end your life. Its just a hurdle to get over. You can do this. I believe in you.

I am always available to chat hunni :hug:

peacelovingguy

Well it depends on what made you happy - and sometimes a week is not a lot - sure - it might well be a bad deal depending.

Cutiepie is right in many respects of course - but a week is not a lot! Well sometimes for some of us it may be! I guess you count your blessings in some way Dawn - but sure - being happy last week might not mean much if your really down.

Who you choose to be happy with matters also. Friends make me happy sometimes - people here also who I look upon as friends although most of us are far apart. You got to be careful though - but I'd encourage people here to meet up in groups if they can - keep in touch and try to have a pledge with people who share similar interests, culturally, socially, or just because you get along with some people better than others.

It does help being here Dawn - well - its hard to think of circumstances in which I'd confess to feeling bad!

But here I don't really mind in the least.

I could stand with a placard in the high street really.

But I really got to cook something now - some fish maybe - good for the brain they say. but I've ran out of peas which would usually accompany this meal. What to do?

No baked beans either.

And the coleslaw from the Co-op sucks! Mine is like 100 times better! But I have no carrots or cabbage in - onions but ah well.

Shopping sucks really - meeting people is nice - carrying bags of groceries its not the highlight of my day - although sure - I have done my hunting and gathering - the supermarket is my Savannah - the prey is easy - and it would be nice to shoot something and eat that. But - in the UK anyone walking around with a gun is a target for the police to practice on!

Later!

Hope your night gets better Dawn - try not to ruminate so much.

Watch something light.

lancashirelass

Well today is going from bad to worse. Had ex round and had a heart to heart with him and it didn't go well at all. I am determined not to feel shit anymore and the only way to gaurantee that is to end my life and join my relatives on the other side.

Dawn :hug: I'm so sorry that you are feeling this way, i'm here to listen if you want to talk. I hope you hang in there, things will pick up again soon sweetie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00