aarrgghh i miss himmm!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by UsedToBe, Jun 16, 2011.

1. UsedToBe

UsedToBe Well-Known Member

I miss him, I miss him, I bloody fucking miss himmm!!!! Aaarrrggghhh I miss him!
    I'm seeing him next Friday and I hope one of us will do something that will make me stop missing him, because it is fucking painful.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:console::console::console::console::console::console:

3. UsedToBe

still miss him. Going to get drunk today to stop me thinking. Planning to watch some comedies so that I won't feel low and end up thinking of ending it all...

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

ahhh i hope you find a friend to watch some comedies with hun try not to isolate much okay and booze will only make you sadder hugs.

5. UsedToBe

will be watching them with my husband :( At least he will follow me everywhere and won't let me hurt myself. I think I'll be safe tonight.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2011
  6. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Stay safe, stay loved, stay strong.
    You are in my thoughts.

7. UsedToBe

@me, myself and i, it's 1:31am here, going to sleep now. need to switch my PC and mobile off in case I pm, fb or txt something I will regret tomorrow.

...i'm still alive, though... wonder for how long...

8. UsedToBe

Seeing him tomorrow, if he comes. After that it won't hurt anymore. He's my angel and I chose him to be the last person I talk to in this life.

9. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

Who exactly is it that you're missing?

I hope you aren't planning anything because it seems you're alluding to something.

If you need someone to talk to I'm here :hug:

10. UsedToBe

I miss my colleague. I'm seeing him this Friday.

11. UsedToBe

OK. So I think there is a remote possibility that I might be falling for him. I won't be probably seeing him at least for the next three weeks which breaks my heart completely. I don't like those stupid butterflies in my stomach, I hate it that I lie in bed all day unable to think about anything else. How do I stop it? I want it to end.
    A good way of ending it would be telling him how I feel. Couple of egotic benefits here:
    1. Maybe he feels the same
    2. Maybe he will be scared and think that I am a psycho and tell me to eff off
    3. Maybe he will say that I misinterpreted everything and after that I will lose a friend and will never see him again...
    ...which would be a relief for me.