aarrgghh!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by crookxshanks, Dec 9, 2008.

1. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

sometimes i really hate people! just got back in touch with old friends on that stupid stupid facebook. i always swore to myself that i wouldnt go to that f**king place and i really should have listened to myself rather than my boredom!!! anyway friends from past who were there at what i didnt realise at the time was the beginning of my breakdowns. well i thought it was just me and thats what i did. the things i do. so therefore i stupidly admitted to one of them that i got admitted to a psych ward and od'ed quite a few times and how seriously fucked up my head actually is because she asked what had been going on in my life for the last few years. obviously not expecting the truth. i should have lied. now they have gone and backed off and im back to being friendless again because they dont want anything to do with a screwed up person like myself. and i hate myself so much for being honest. why does the consequences of the truth have to be so damn painful

sorry about my rant but im just so damn angry with everything at the moment. mainly at myself for being honest

2. NPNS

NPNS Well-Known Member

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being honest hun. Some people just don't know how to deal with hearing those kinds of things. It's not your fault in any way at all. I've lost old friends from being completely honest about "how I am", but it's worth remembering that if people can't love you as you are, they're not that great a friend anyway. :smile:

Hope you feel better soon, and don't blame yourself! :hug:

3. daredhead

daredhead Well-Known Member

I've had the same problem, but it hasn't been just friends, but family members, neighbors, and a teacher. My dad feels it's OK to just tell everyone. At least you chose to tell your friend. Mt dad told mine.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Crook,

You didn't do anything wrong. Maybe they just don't know how to talk to you anymore. You should call them..let them see your the same as you always were. They may feel more at ease that way :hug:

I'm sorry you have lost your friends. I'm always here if you need one :)

:hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Crook,
    Don't worry about those asswipes, it is there loss if they don't want to talk with you!! You are obviously a nice person who is neglected for one reason or another. You have impressed me because I am honest and detest liars and theives. Keep your head high and smile you will attract more friends that way. Just be yourself, you don't need to try so hard. People will gravitate your direction when they see the confidence on your face. Take Care!~Joseph~

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Your brave and genuine in being honest. They have spoken through their actions. Basically, there not genuine friends. You'll find real friends who aren't freaked out by things like this.

Feel free to PM me anytime if you ever want to talk.

7. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

thank you to everyone for your kind words. i tried taking sweethearts advice but to no avail. old friends just obviously dont want to know or understand. get the feeling they dont want to feel like their treading on broken glass around me and thats why they dont want anything to do with me