Abandoned after events in my life... TW

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LostInMyDaydreams, Jul 1, 2016.

1. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Right now I switch between feeling full of anger and full of sadness by being abandoned by certain people in my life.

November 28, 2015- Best friend committed suicide

December- Precancer on cervix

June-Kidney Stones

July-Moved and Friend disappears without a trace. He can't be found.

I'm angry, I have crying spells, I'm going into isolation little by little and I always want to be left alone. Now I'm starting to feel numb. I'm starting not to care anymore and I used to be so loving and sweet. What happened to me?? 2015 and 2016 is the worst years of my life. Everyone keeps telling me that they care, I no longer feel it anymore. I feel so alone. I feel so stupid. I trusted these people.....I thought they were my friends. They all disappeared the minute something tragic happened in my life.

I've actually bottled this in for so long. I can't bottle it in anymore. I'm close to exploding.

I can't wait until I see my therapist soon. I see her next week. I'm actually counting down the days.

I didn't even try to control them or tell them not to leave me, they just left. Just like that. I didn't even hurt myself when they left. All I did was cry.

Due to depression I hardly eat anything and my mother has to remind me to eat. It's because of the sadness, because they all left me.

I want to cuss and scream right now. I'm angry!! I'm sad....

I feel all alone. I'm not even messaging anyone anymore. If they need to talk to me. They can come to me. I'm tired of going to people.
  2. iam

iam SF Supporter

I don't know if I'm the best to reply to you as I'm a new member today and was unsure what to post. What you describe is exactly how I feel.
    I have been depressed for so long now and feel so alone. It seems my family have given up on me. This morning I felt like giving up.
    To cut a long story short, I found this forum today and have been reading all the posts and so many people are suffering like us.
    I was amazed that so many people are here to help others despite their own struggles and I felt a little better about my own troubles.
    I am so angry and hurt and my mind is a mess but if I can help you or anyone else I will.
    Feeling alone is the worst feeling but I am here for anyone who needs to talk
    MisterBGone likes this.
  3. MisterBGone

I'm very sorry for all your loss and pain. True friends can be hard to come by: the truest of the bunch any way; like you said, ~ stick with you-through & through... Your Mother's right! You've got to eat. You just have to. Have a good meeting with your therapist next week. I hope that she is helpful. Until then, go for a swim or something (I know I would!). :)
    iam likes this.