Abandoned

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Anam_Cara, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

my best friend, who is like family to me, and is the only one I can trust 100% to open up to for the last decade, is treating me like im invisible or don't exist. I have no one now, I cant talk to my family. I have no local friends just my best friend out of state. best friend is mad at ME because they claim I don't care about them, and have slapped them in the face so to speak, during a recent crisis of theirs. I don't even understand HOW they can feel this way. It's absolutely not true, I was there in every way I could be, im disabled and had no means to physically be there, but I did what I could in other ways. made calls to try and help them find a place to stay hotel wise, made calls to help them find transportation back home (their car broke down), I gave them my luggage as they had none. literally did everything I could in every way I could and it's not enough. im told I don't care about them, I hurt them deeply because I "wasn't there for them emotionally", I acted bored, uninterested in what was happening, other people who stopped to help them cared more than I do and my family does, and that I didn't and don't treat them like family. beyond hurt by what they said about me. ive given everything I have to this friend for a decade. time, love, support, friendship, money, helped pay for food, bills or other things in emergencies, there isn't anything I haven't given. out of love and unconditionally. and I get told I don't treat them like family, am not there for them and DONT care?????

no words to express how I feel right now. I'm going through my OWN crisis, doctors are saying I most likely have cancer, im sick, im terrified, im so stressed I cant sleep, function and now I haven't got anyone I can confide in, my best friend is shunning me for things they ASSUME that aren't even true. I don't even want to wake up at this point. ive never turned my back on someone for NOTHING, or simply because I assumed something foolish about them. the only person who kept me sane and gave me a reason to wake up thinks im a piece of crap. why stick around if this is how people treat me, especially my best friend, after all ive done to help them.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your friend will come back around if this friend is a true friend he or she will not stay mad for long. I am sorry you are being treated this way hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.