Abandoned...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DrCynic, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrCynic

DrCynic Active Member

I sit here in my lonely apartment, sick as a dog, and wishing for once someone would bother to stop over and see how I am. I have been sick all day today, getting worse this evening.

When someone else is sick or hurting, I am always there... Do I really not matter to these people as much as they matter to me?

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

This seems to happen a lot , those of a caring disposition get left to their own devices when sick or miserable.:mad:

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

3. DrCynic

DrCynic Active Member

Thank you, friend.

4. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i relate to this dr cynic... how are you feeling today??

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

just reading this makes me feel sad:sad: I wish people would open their eyes and realize the world doesn't revolve around them. You deserve to be treated better, all I can offer though is a little e-hug :hug: I hope you feel better soon. If you need someone to talk to, please feel free to PM me :arms:

6. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

am feeling sick myself but it doesnt stop me from caring for others. hope you do get better soon. all the best hun

granny xx

7. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

How are you feeling? :hug:

8. DrCynic

DrCynic Active Member

:hug:

Thank you all very much for the kind words.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi DrCynic. Unfortunately, most people are self-absorbed and only care for themselves. I'm sure they care about you too, but they are focused on their own lives. But don't worry about that. When they get sick, just let them suffer and see how they like it. Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

10. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

I know how u feel i got out of hospital yesterday and was unable to feed my horses, no one would do it for me not a single person.
    Yet we are there for our mates if they need us.
    hope u feel better soon

11. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

What!...you call yourself a christian and give advice like that. Regardless havn't you ever heard the term two wrongs don't make a right. Like Wastedmylife said Dave_N don't think we don't know what your doing...and if your not aware of it you really need help.

Well DrCynic maybe your friends have a lot going on maybe they think you don't need any inquirers into your health. With my friend I don't worry about him too much because he prides himself on being independent and doesn't like being fused over.

12. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Doc, sorry to hear you are not well mate.Hope you get better soon. Have you let anyone there know you are not well? It never ceases to amaze me how unsaring a lot of people can be.My thought are with you.

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Care to elaborate? He said that his friends weren't there for him. They really don't sound like friends at all, but now I'm the one that needs help?

14. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Mightbehere and Dave_N can you remember that this thread is not about you and focus on the OP please.

15. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

Yea Dave_N, this is the land of sugar and fairies. Take your worldly cynicism elsewhere!

16. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

Hey
    How are you feeling today? Any better than yesterday?
    Get Well Soon :) thinkin of you, if u need to talk my msn is shown in my sig or u can pm me.
    **HUGS**

take care
    Kirsty

17. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

hi DrCynic

I am so sorry that you are alone , sick, and wishing for someone to be there to check on you. I don't have an answer for you. But I wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and hoping you are feeling better and that I do care. I know I don't know you and you don't know me but that is what we are here for is support and to care for each other. If you ever need to talk please don't hesitate to pm me. It is hard to support others sometimes when we ourselves don't feel good, and don't feel it in return. Sometimes we have to step back a little til we feel better. And it hurts us. I am here and that my friend i hope is a little comforting.

18. Ediciussievol

Ediciussievol Well-Known Member

Sometimes we have to reach out when we need help. Sometimes we have to let others know we need them.

It's okay to ask for you needs to be met, rather than just "take what you get otherwise."

19. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I am here for you

20. DrCynic

DrCynic Active Member

Reaching out can only go so far... I call... What more can I do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.